All Points East Festival 2019

13 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Is he a Tory or is that just cos they seem posh?

Tory 

The story of their split goes, they were in Glasgow together and he was being an arsehole (I gather this wasn't unusual), arguing with people about political matters, and the rest of the band decided enough was enough and they couldn't go on like that, to which as I'm sure you can imagine he took very well 

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Tory 

The story of their split goes, they were in Glasgow together and he was being an arsehole (I gather this wasn't unusual), arguing with people about political matters, and the rest of the band decided enough was enough and they couldn't go on like that, to which as I'm sure you can imagine he took very well 

Well that’s a shame isn’t it, now I’m glad he’s gone bald.

Edited by Bradders

21 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Tory 

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/490259/Jack-Steadman-Tax-avoidance-is-disgusting
Weird Tory then 

With a new London date announced, is Childish Gambino less likely to headline this now? I trust the second date to sell out pretty quickly but that's 40,000 fans who've booked tickets for a Gambino London gig in 2018 already. APE would be his 4th appearance in London in 11 months

3 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

With a new London date announced, is Childish Gambino less likely to headline this now? I trust the second date to sell out pretty quickly but that's 40,000 fans who've booked tickets for a Gambino London gig in 2018 already. APE would be his 4th appearance in London in 11 months

I wouldnt say it makes much tbh, he was probably booked to headline before the second date was added, 

7 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

I wouldnt say it makes much tbh, he was probably booked to headline before the second date was added, 

I don't think they'd have been allowed to put out more of his dates if he's signed up to play All Points East. Pretty unlikely to play now.

Even in the first place, he was hinted at as part of 'three acts who hadn't been mentioned', which would rule out one of Christine & the Queens and Bring Me the Horizon - both of whom look very likely to play.

Edited by dentalplan

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think they'd have been allowed to put out more of his dates if he's signed up to play All Points East. Pretty unlikely to play now.

Even in the first place, he was hinted at as part of 'three acts who hadn't been mentioned', which would rule out one of Christine & the Queens and Bring Me the Horizon - both of whom look very likely to play.

Bring me the horizon aren't very likely, they ARE playing 

4 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Glover is an AEG artist. AEG own The O2 and operate APE so win, win either way. 

With the tragedy of the poor BMTH fan's death making big headlines, do we think the announcement may be pushed back just until everything has died down a bit ?

Edit: It would appear not, APE tweeted 3 mins ago there is an announcement tomorrow 9am.

Edited by R Shah