*hypothetical* In two weeks time i'll be...

JoeyT

throwing the last of my clothes in to my rucksack. Meeting up with the rest of the convoy at 10am & we're booked in for breakfast at the farm shop café opposite the turning for the camper field at 10.30am so with full stomachs we'll join the queue to get in straight after. Hopefully we'll be on site around midday like last year. Then it's a chilled afternoon and evening setting up camp and listening to worthy fm before getting to the top of cardiac hill to watch one of the best sunset's your likely to see.

Now it's your turn folks...

p.s. yes I know i'm sad :lol:

2A927D52-C1EF-4D3E-A234-2F5A12249C0B.jpeg

Edited by JoeyT

buzzing my tits off, annoying my boss until he says just piss off and don't come back drunk.

rushing home loading up the car realising I have 3 hours to wait and wondering if I need more booze even though I cant carry what I already have.

Then joining the convoy looking for cars packed with tents and parking passes and giving them the biggest grin in the world.