Runnerups

Primavera Sound 2019

55 minutes ago, daviddaviddaviddavid said:

Christ can we just talk about music again please then, if needs be, open the debate again once the lineup appears? 

We should talk about it, but there are people who name J Balvin and Christine and the queen, what do we want to discuss?

4 hours ago, boaboaboa said:

All Points East are doing an announcement at 9am tomorrow and the teaser has been announced in French...

so Daft Punk confirmed for ps19 then

1 hour ago, Chopman said:

You lot chat so much shit. Here's 40 names I'm expecting to see on the poster in no particular order.

Ok! Add Shellac and 41 is decided. Now we are just waiting for the 209 remaining names! 

7 hours ago, Mash011 said:

it literally does do something to solve it but go off. guess you'd rather do nothing.

also what's up with that weird fucker posting terrible manosphere memes in here. is he ok.

better then ever little snowflake , now that I see that  you are fan of 1975 I totally understand your gender confusion

Edited by n=Nowheretohide
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Martin_89 said:

IMG-20181204-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b27c2ec0fb

Can't really see that Beach House will come back next year, but everyone else could play Primavera. 

I hope Rina, Christine, HONNE, Toro y Moi and Maribou State end up being in the line up.

8 hours ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

better then ever little snowflake , now that I see that  you are fan of 1975 I totally understand your gender confusion

you won't be laughing when you get forcibly castrated in the upcoming politically correct gender revolution mate

• Upvote 1

Radio primavera sound has a live streaming channel at youtube. They have now a chat with other organizers.

So, they will have a live streaming video at Wednesday too. Now it makes more sense.

• Upvote 1

Oh well, thanks - we don't have long to wait anyway.

By having the poster in early December, not late January as usual, I'll suppose we'll get a few more surprises in the months after the poster is announced (and prob more drop-outs too)

10 minutes ago, NewtonHH said:

Jamiroquai is playing on May 28th in Hamburg and June 4th in Cologne...enough time for a trip to Spain in between

Don't seem like a Primavera-type booking to me.

55 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

christine and the queens is a bit of a meh headliner for All Points...

Imo the worst headliner of european medium/big size festival...