Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

3 hours ago, Createur said:

Next year Primavera London & Primavera Hollywood?

http://www.primaverasound.com

Hmm I dunno if this is a good idea. Very reminiscent of ATP,  could end up spreading themselves far too thing. London festivals already aren't selling well and adding another big festival with a similar line up to the mix is dangerous

12 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Hmm I dunno if this is a good idea. Very reminiscent of ATP,  could end up spreading themselves far too thing. London festivals already aren't selling well and adding another big festival with a similar line up to the mix is dangerous

I guess it will not be a sister festival to Barca & Porto.

Maybe some kind of winter indoor festival like Pitchfork Paris?

I had an amazing time yesterday, so many great concerts, FKA twigs was indeed out of this world, will definitely be in the top 3 performances of this festival. Also the auditori shows were all fantastic, especially Apparat, but loved The Necks and Bridget St. John too. Guided by Voices were great, was really looking forward to them and they absolutely rocked.

Agreed completely about the Heineken stage, Comet is Coming put on a good show but it was difficult to get in and there was just no air there, maybe would have been better if it remained an outdoor stage...