Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

58 minutes ago, riseupandkill said:

do they really mean 20 cups = free entry next year?

Yes but it has to be 20 with each being unique I'm going to assume there's only a handful of 2020 branded cups like the mcdonald's monopoly. 

20 cups with repeats = a free beer. 

Cate Le Bon was fantastic last night. She sounded superb and walked around the stage like a rockstar. The band were great too!

HOMESHAKE were a little dull. Definitely moments of fun but a tad underwhelming in my opinion.

Can't wait for BRM tonight!

• Upvote 1

Arrived in Barcelona a few hours ago, I'll go get my wristband soon, I'm really excited to be back at Parc del Fòrum (last year was my first time and I hope this year will be just as wonderful)! 

Have a nice Primavera Sound 2019 everyone ?

10 hours ago, livenstu said:

Just come back from the FKA Twigs London show & if you are a fan get down the front for the Rayban show on Thursday.  Not sure if it will be the full production but just her & her voice is enough.

If she has the same production.. her show at the Ray Ban will definitely be one of the highlights of the whole weekend. I was gonna see Charli XCX, but now I’m thinking about skipping her just to get a good spot for Twigs again

On 5/24/2019 at 7:05 PM, Albinoss said:

Which one is it? Or which metro station / carrer?

Edit: maybe you mean the one near the forum? "La Rambla"?

Yes I think that's it, good memories of chatting with locals!

At airport now can't wait to see the site again and stoked for big red machine tonight. 

Have a great time everyone and thanks for all listening and drinking recommendations!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

Got fucked over by our apartment this morning and have spent all day trying to find something else without any luck. Any suggestions? (Shared 8-person dorms are the only thing coming up but I'm a bit old for that, they're not even cheap). As it stands we won't travel.

Try to contact the number you see on whatsapp. It’s a post on the primavera sound italy facebook group, apartment for up to 6 people, the woman who posted this couldn’t go so she’s trying to find someone that can replace her. Right now it looks like it’s still available

372CE6EC-8C14-421B-A0A6-D99D5CBA3539.png

• Upvote 1

Can anybody help me out with how it works for the Apollo shows on Sunday? I can't seem to find any info on the website or app. In the past I haven't bothered with them - but I really want to see The Beths. How early do you need to get there to get in? Can you pick up tickets earlier in the day?  I am supposed to be going to see Neneh Cherry at the closing party at Soho Beach House in the afternoon, but it's nearly an hour out of town, and am now thinking I may not be able do both. 

12 hours ago, TodayForever said:

Can anybody help me out with how it works for the Apollo shows on Sunday? I can't seem to find any info on the website or app. In the past I haven't bothered with them - but I really want to see The Beths. How early do you need to get there to get in? Can you pick up tickets earlier in the day?  I am supposed to be going to see Neneh Cherry at the closing party at Soho Beach House in the afternoon, but it's nearly an hour out of town, and am now thinking I may not be able do both. 

No seperate tickets required - just turn up. In previous years I've got to the Apollo about half an hour before the band I wanted to see with no queuing.