Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

^Thanks for the clashfinder, I'm studying it now, there are some really difficult clashes for me, but it was to be expected...

Does anyone have the map of the festival site? I can't find it on the website yet, it would be useful to know if there are any changes and where the new stages are

2 minutes ago, kitkat129 said:

^Thanks for the clashfinder, I'm studying it now, there are some really difficult clashes for me, but it was to be expected...

Does anyone have the map of the festival site? I can't find it on the website yet, it would be useful to know if there are any changes and where the new stages are

Mapa_PS19_20190510122354.png?_ga=2.40842

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, bobhoward said:

They really gave Lizzo a shit spot. Throw her up against Solange and Jarvis while exiling her to the bits. Feel like at least in the States shes big enough to play on the Primavera or Ray Ban stage.. or even one of the early Mordor slots 

100% agree. I thought they'd consider her for Ray-Ban or Primavera considering the fact that she is a star in the states. There are a few good acts playing on Lotus which I'm sure will be beautiful but making the trek from Mordor to the beach is a 20+ minute job at peak time.

2 minutes ago, ThirdManTO said:

First time going this year, in previous years was supplemental stuff announced later? I've seen there was poster exhibits and pop up restaurants on the past...

Yes, expect those announcements to come out later this month, followed by a more detailed map. That was 2018's map:

DeYV10PW0AA8f20.jpg:large

• Upvote 1

I've been to Primavera many times but never actually been to the Auditori. I really love the Dirty Projectors and would not want to miss their show at the Auditori. How does that work? Do you have to leave the festival venue to get in? Do you need a separate ticket? And how early would you recommend getting on the line? Sorry for all the questions, I just really want to make sure I get in.

27 minutes ago, onlylivingboyinnewyork said:

I've been to Primavera many times but never actually been to the Auditori. I really love the Dirty Projectors and would not want to miss their show at the Auditori. How does that work? Do you have to leave the festival venue to get in? Do you need a separate ticket? And how early would you recommend getting on the line? Sorry for all the questions, I just really want to make sure I get in.

Just walk in and not that early either. It’s Dirty Projectors, not a big act, and there’s loads of other competing stuff on at the time. You have to leave the festival initial exit gate and immediately take a left (i.e in between the two sets of security). Close to the information hut. Can’t miss it really.

37 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Just walk in and not that early either. It’s Dirty Projectors, not a big act, and there’s loads of other competing stuff on at the time. You have to leave the festival initial exit gate and immediately take a left (i.e in between the two sets of security). Close to the information hut. Can’t miss it really.

thank you! that's really helpful

Regarding Q on Dirty Projectors in the Auditori: you don´t have to be there early. A few times though there have been artists I have been a really been a big fan of. I then made sure to be at the site when the previous band finished, usually approx half hour before next show, and just go grab a front row seat when people leave their seats for that concert. But no worries, good seats in the auditori are plentiful. It is a great venue!

Edited by puckno

1 hour ago, puckno said:

Regarding Q on Dirty Projectors in the Auditori: you don´t have to be there early. A few times though there have been artists I have been a really been a big fan of. I then made sure to be at the site when the previous band finished, usually approx half hour before next show, and just go grab a front row seat when people leave their seats for that concert. But no worries, good seats in the auditori are plentiful. It is a great venue!

After seeing an Auditori show, do you have to stand in line to re-enter the fest with all people entering the fest for the first time? In other words, does it take a while to re-enter the fest?

Edited by dshaps

7 hours ago, dshaps said:

After seeing an Auditori show, do you have to stand in line to re-enter the fest with all people entering the fest for the first time? In other words, does it take a while to re-enter the fest?

No. You don’t have to leave the festival. Auditori is within festival grounds.