Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices 19:00

Nathy Peluso  19:40

Future 02:00

Yung Beef 04:00

Haru Nemuri 18:35

Aldous harding 22:40

Agoria 04:50

14 minutes ago, Glenn Coco said:

There’s no way I’m missing the final.. I was looking forward to seeing Kali Uchi, Pusha T and Rosalia.

COYS

Can someone give me an estimate on how quick it is to walk between stages? A lot of acts I wanna see start straight after another

Clearly heading for a 0-0 final ;)

Walking depends - If there's nobody around it's minutes - unfortunately there are nearly always a lot of people about. The dance area is a bit of a trek, but the two biggest stages are quite close together.

If you're talking big names, and you're watching till the end of a set, then you'll almost certainly be at the back for the next band. It's sometimes worth balancing out standing behind 10,000 people twice, or heading off early and having a great view once.

The other issue is that it's a long thin site, so there are quite a lot of pinch points in the middle. If you're at the front for one band, you might be at the back of a queue of thousands trying to squeeze through a small gap.

Fingers crossed, with the variety of artists this year, they might be able to cut down a little on the movement.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Presumably the same place as the Hidden last year. Which means they will have to alternate that stage with the Primavera stage to avoid sound bleed.

Don't think so, seems like it's a new place indoors: "Your Heineken Stage, that takes over from Heineken Hidden stage in the Parc del Fòrum and will be located in a new marquee with a 2000-people capacity that will host meetings with artists and the broadcast of the UEFA Champions League final." 

19 hours ago, Orens said:

Good job, thanks for this!

Just a couple of corrections: Carcass are playing on Thursday and not Friday, and Dirty Projectors will play at 00:45 on Thursday and at 21:00 (Auditori) on Friday

Also to be added, other than the ones mentioned above by ghostdancer1: Shounen Knife at 20:00 on Thursday and Midori Takada at 16:00 on Friday

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Martin_89 said:

Don't think so, seems like it's a new place indoors: "Your Heineken Stage, that takes over from Heineken Hidden stage in the Parc del Fòrum and will be located in a new marquee with a 2000-people capacity that will host meetings with artists and the broadcast of the UEFA Champions League final." 

But where? The site is surely full already.

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

How about that amphitheatre where the original ATP stage was?

I thought that area had basically been ruled out of use, deemed unsafe etc.

And wouldn't Gabi have mentioned it coming back into use on his chats about this edition.

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I thought that area had basically been ruled out of use, deemed unsafe etc.

And wouldn't Gabi have mentioned it coming back into use on his chats about this edition.

Yes I was thinking having a marquee would be a work around to that since the steps are the unsafe bit. A marquee would use the space without needing to use the steps.