Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

16 hours ago, xxialac said:

Papua New Guinean, Romanian and Kuwaiti bands are always terrible IMO. Dodged a bullet there on this year’s lineup.

I doubt that but the good vs bad ratio of Spanish bands isn't very high. I think it's just that to send a band from Taiwan and South Korea requires quite a financial outlay so they only send the ones that are ready. To send a band from Valencia you need a van. 

19 hours ago, puckno said:

No fake clashfinders yet???

There is just not enough information floating around.

A few years ago the bands who were going to perform in the Auditori or on the Pitchfork-Stage were announced weeks before we got the actual timetable; so there was a lot of time to start a "Fantasy-Timetable-League"...

I

3 hours ago, frankburns said:

There is just not enough information floating around.

A few years ago the bands who were going to perform in the Auditori or on the Pitchfork-Stage were announced weeks before we got the actual timetable; so there was a lot of time to start a "Fantasy-Timetable-League"...

Last year it was very similar to this year (there was some info about Primavera Bits and Auditori, but as far as I remember, no information about Pitchork or any other stage). And despite this, there were at least two fantasy clashfinders I had a lot of fun with. :)

However, now, only few days before the actual timetable is released (I hope), I don't think there will be any fantasy clashfinders this year.

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

with the 2nd leg of the Barcelona game tonight, hopefully by this time tomorrow we'll have the timetable!

I presume by now they've already made an amended timetable to take into account the CL final....

we also have the hidden stage announcement, which usually comes before the timetable.

I don't think we'll get the timetable this week, probably hidden this week and timetable next one

1 minute ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

we also have the hidden stage announcement, which usually comes before the timetable.

I don't think we'll get the timetable this week, probably hidden this week and timetable next one

Last year the Hidden followed the timetable, with Ride confirmed May 28th (just as I was boarding).

I'd expect a couple of small stages before the timetable, such as the new SEAT Village (already released) and the Warehouse (which came out last year on May 8th, a day ahead of the timetable).

16 minutes ago, Orens said:

Last year the Hidden followed the timetable, with Ride confirmed May 28th (just as I was boarding).

I'd expect a couple of small stages before the timetable, such as the new SEAT Village (already released) and the Warehouse (which came out last year on May 8th, a day ahead of the timetable).

last year was special, since the hidden stage was not published all at once. It actually started before the timetable and ended after.

don't know what they're plan for this year, but I still assume timetable next week (and I base this assumption on absolutely nothing ?)

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I assume they need to consult with the bands affected by the move so wouldn’t expect the timetable as soon as that (sadly)

well presumably they aren't going to wait until after the final whistle to start asking bands and making plans?

they've had a few weeks so I would think they'd have already asked and given provisional times, so they should be sitting there ready with a "No FCB game timetable" and a "FCB game timetable", the second which they'll hopefully be able to give us tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

well presumably they aren't going to wait until after the final whistle to start asking bands and making plans?

they've had a few weeks so I would think they'd have already asked and given provisional times, so they should be sitting there ready with a "No FCB game timetable" and a "FCB game timetable", the second which they'll hopefully be able to give us tomorrow morning.

Really hope you're right, buddy :)

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, so I paid the final installment for my ticket over the weekend and I requested wristband delivery when buying the ticket - I haven't received an email about the wristband yet and I'm a little concerned it might not be delivered in time for the festival. Should I email the festival or Redtkt to get more information?

32 minutes ago, kd0092 said:

Hey guys, so I paid the final installment for my ticket over the weekend and I requested wristband delivery when buying the ticket - I haven't received an email about the wristband yet and I'm a little concerned it might not be delivered in time for the festival. Should I email the festival or Redtkt to get more information?

26 April was the last day for this so I think you've missed the boat I'm afraid.