Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

Anything in the realm of June of 44, Beak, Jawbreaker or world music, singer/songwriter, jazz, experimental etc that people have discovered towards the bottom of the order? I have tried to listen to the spotify playlist a few times but have been soon repelled each time by terrible dance music. 

8 minutes ago, Swanmob said:

Anything in the realm of June of 44, Beak, Jawbreaker or world music, singer/songwriter, jazz, experimental etc that people have discovered towards the bottom of the order? I have tried to listen to the spotify playlist a few times but have been soon repelled each time by terrible dance music. 

Dayme Arocena, Messthetics, Drab Majesty. Also Chai if you are into pop. And Sons of Kemet and Tim Hecker but suspect you have them down already.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Dayme Arocena, Messthetics, Drab Majesty. Also Chai if you are into pop. And Sons of Kemet and Tim Hecker but suspect you have them down already.

Much appreciated thanks, the only one for those I already have down is Sons of Kemet so this is a great help.  

14 minutes ago, Swanmob said:

My biggest discovery is Iglooghost, reminds me of the early flying lotus stuff.

Jungle, Maribou state and dam funk are also good,

And also lucy dacus and big thief if you want singer-songwriters

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, xxialac said:

Wheels starting to move. Als Barris is up. Ciutat details later today I'd guess.

I hope so! I'm getting tetchy! Didn't Gabi say there would be 'big changes' to the hidden stage this year? I'm sure I remember seeing that somewhere

On 4/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, Swanmob said:

Another vote here for Dayme Arocena. I think that will be a fun gig. I'm also enjoying The Necks, a fairly mellow experimental jazz trio from Sydney. 

I'm particularly interested in seeing how the Necks perform in the Auditori. Every gig is largely an improvisation that depends on the nature of the room they're playing in, and every time I've seen them, it's been in small, intimate venues. Very curious to see what they do in a bigger space.

• Upvote 3

On 4/27/2019 at 10:41 AM, Anna Gotzlowski said:

Guys, very important question for y'all?

Could you tell me please if it's possible to sell or resell full festival ticket for primavera now? How, where, what are the conditions, etc..big thanks in advance..

https://www.ticketswap.uk/primavera-sound 

so what I can tell this is probably your best bet for attempting to sell a ticket. Or if they are general admission tickets you can have a go at selling them privately on social media I guess due to the fact they don’t tend to check the name on the tickets. I hope this helps 

19 minutes ago, xxialac said:

New Hip Hop stage with Little Simz and other added acts.

Interesting ...

"And although you should dress to sweat for the SEAT Village Stage, there will also be an area in which to chill located on a platform above the water where urban art will be the centre of attention, along with a food area and lockers with phone chargers and free wifi so that the party can go on and on."

Perhaps "dress to sweat" loses a little in the translation.

• Like 1