Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

37 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Bloody hell, Beak> are good aren't they.

missed most of their show at 2016 since they clashed with Car Seat Headrest, but the few songs I heard were great.

Also, the biggest new discovery for me so far on the lineup is Cybortron. They're a bit funkier version of Kraftwerk, really love them

• Upvote 1

48954499_10156914772203156_1482927266710

Interesting new approach not changing the price at the same time as the lineup. I wonder if this will coincide with them announcing something like new stage or change to the layout.

Edited by Gnarler
Acknowledging price change is normally with lineup

Just now, n=Nowheretohide said:

after announcement of line up it would be smarter thing to decrease price of tickets but lets see where they are going.....looks like doctor music is going to have best line up for this year

Thought Doctor Music was piss-poor personally.  A few good things, but generally weak, assuming more names to come are similar.

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Yehmate, everything critically acclaimed must be shit...

of course not everthing,  but these days critically aclaimed dosent mean anything is just arbitrary label often paid for it or made in marketing purposes or some others, Theodore Strugeon law says 90 percent of everything is crap and that can be said completly for everyting that is  today called  critically aclaimed

• Downvote 2