Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

13 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

any of yall updating as they reveal, im at work and cant listen and im gaggin for it. 

Dunno if they're playing only songs of artists that'll be in the line-up but so far they've played Flying Lotus and Idles. 

Edited by Bousval

2 minutes ago, Bousval said:

Dunno if they're playing only songs of artists that'll be in the line-up but so far they've played Flying Lotus and Idles. 

brainfeeder's tenth anniversary this year, and flylo's set in 2017 was insane so i can definitely see him playing again quite high up on the bill, perhaps similar to aphex twin being in the second tier a few years back

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

Ooooh. they're playing an excerpt of Frank Ocean playing live somewhere accidentally. Not sure where but this could mean something...

tbh, this whole show is very rough, so many mistakes.

These volume levels are all over the place, I keep thinking I'm going to get a jumpscare hahaha

9 minutes ago, mnkypzzl said:

Did they just slip a bit of frank ocean in there as a teaser?! hoooooooly fuck getting him to come back would be insane 

Okay, to clarify to everyone. The Frank Ocean recording was of when Jamie XX started his set with White Ferrari in 2017 after FO bailed. FALSE ALARM.