Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

3 minutes ago, duckula said:

Danny Brown maybe?

Jeez I hope

2 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

At this point Kids See Ghosts, Kendrick, Cardi B, Travis Scott and Chance The Rapper can be headliners, I think that we will get at least one of those 

Anderson .Paak might headline as well, or sub.

4 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

At this point Kids See Ghosts, Kendrick, Cardi B, Travis Scott and Chance The Rapper can be headliners, I think that we will get at least one of those 

Loads more you can add to that, Future, Post Malone, Nikki Minaj, Tyler the Creator, A$AP. Think there will be more further down the bill as well.

1 minute ago, Chaarlie said:

Loads more you can add to that, Future, Post Malone, Nikki Minaj, Tyler the Creator, A$AP. Think there will be more further down the bill as well.

Nicki Minaj / Cardi B could be this Boca Juniors / River Plate comparison

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Tyler and ASAP played last year. Neither of them headlined.

yeah was just a list of acts that could be headliners in future years the rest of those I can see one or two headlining this year, Stormzy somewhere as well, not sure though as hes a lot bigger in the UK than anywhere else.

1 minute ago, Chaarlie said:

yeah was just a list of acts that could be headliners in future years the rest of those I can see one or two headlining this year, Stormzy somewhere as well, not sure though as hes a lot bigger in the UK than anywhere else.

I can imagine them definitely going for stormzy if available, considering how skepta was high up the bill in 2017, and then brought back as the last minute migos replacement in 2018

stormzy already confirmed headliner for glasto, wouldn't be the first time prima / glasto shared a headliner

Ooooh little technical difficulty there on the radio station.

Could hear them talking about something being 5 minutes late and that they're going to announce "a lot of information one-by-one"

Not sure what that means. Also said they're going to talk about who has albums coming out in the next year.

4 hours ago, diogozsz said:

Someone at Foro Exilados said this was the line-up. The funny thing is May has 31 days, not 30, what a sloppy mistake to troll people.

rindo.jpg

I am SO ok with this.,....kinda annoys me its fake. Majority of it realistic with a few things that are very far fetched but Id love it. Prim strikes me as the kind of fest that would get Burial but ya..hardly likely ever. 

2 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

any of yall updating as they reveal, im at work and cant listen and im gaggin for it. 

the second I hear something I'll let you know. Atm just promoting the competition and talking about their radio shows they've got coming up.

• Like 1