Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

7 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

You're right, that was obvious...

Good list though, I hope Low are there 

Lucy Dacus is top of the list and #3 in the other list he posted today.

Cardi B and Keli Uchis high up on the other list and I suppose they must be good bets, given Gabi's love of this kind of thing and wanting to keep it real for the youth.

I'd love for Low to be there.

I think that at least 4/5 artists on this top 10 will be at Primavera and Gabi retweeted this list on his Twitter so it makes it even more realistic https://www.npr.org/2018/12/04/671242319/the-50-best-albums-of-2018-page-5

At this point Cardi B is a big name for a headliner, and Migos being on last lineup makes it even more realistic.

Janelle Monae will be a second line name, I´m sure abou that.

Edited by festivalguy97

12 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

oh god are they really going to stretch it out over 5 hours? 

https://www.facebook.com/events/2268739099867183/

That´s what I was talking about, it will be an endless talk show, either they´re gonna reveal a few names per hour or drop all the lineup at the end at 22 oclock. They´re doing this to promote Primavera Radio. 

I have to give credit to Gabi and his crew.

I have been going to Coachella for a while and the lead up to that is fun but we tend to get pretty close to guessing the line up and certainly getting the headliners right a few months before.

This on the other hand...we are under 24 hours away and no idea what to expect. Its really exciting. 

3 minutes ago, brayshizzle said:

I have to give credit to Gabi and his crew.

I have been going to Coachella for a while and the lead up to that is fun but we tend to get pretty close to guessing the line up and certainly getting the headliners right a few months before.

This on the other hand...we are under 24 hours away and no idea what to expect. Its really exciting. 

As long as you don't give IDLES the poster before

Edited by Nimrod
  • Like 2

Buzzing it’s tomorrow, hoping to see some of the below announced

Big Red Machine // Boy Genius // Julia Jacklin // Fontaines DC // Just Mustard // Snail Mail // Interpol // Childish Gambino // Parquet Courts // Courtney Barnett // Kurt Vile // King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard // Thom Yorke // New Order // The Chemical Brothers // Metronomy // Foxygen // The Murder Capital // Vampire Weekend // The Lemon Twigs // Whitney // Parcels // Wolf Parade // Modest Mouse // TV On The Radio // Middle Kids // Robyn // Pigs x7 // First Aid Kit // Neil Young // Anderson Paak

Edited by White Bear
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4