Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

3 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

I think we´ll get a 2017 version, not very big headliners,  some unexpectd artists like Frank Ocean and Grace Jones and very good small artists, nothing fancy like 2018 edition stacked with big headliners that everybody was expecting. 

Yes, completely agree.

In fairness to Primavera they can't book massive headliners if massive headliners aren't touring.

And the undercard is also where the magic happens anyway.

Just now, xxialac said:

No Idles surely as we had them this year. And after playing twice in recent years, would have thought RTJ would be an unlikely booking.

yeah I was there, could maybe play again after having such a breakout year. I agree about RTJ but if there's a new album or something in the works then I dont see why not.

Just now, xxialac said:

No Idles surely as we had them this year. And after playing twice in recent years, would have thought RTJ would be an unlikely booking.

rtj4 would have to drop prior to Primavera for them to play this. 

Are we sure they are making BMTH official tomorrow? They have 2 more headliners to announce. 

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

Yes, completely agree.

In fairness to Primavera they can't book massive headliners if massive headliners aren't touring.

And the undercard is also where the magic happens anyway.

Yes, it´s a bit early because we´re in December but from what I´ve seen around Europe is that 2019 is a very bad year for festivals, not a lot of new headliners and also they are almost the same as last year.

I believe it will be the most balanced lineup ever with not very strong hedliners but with a lot of good artists.

Hope we´ll also get Kids See Ghosts and Childish Gambino.