Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

1 hour ago, alan_ts said:

Friday and Saturday incredibly strong but I can't see Kanye show up :)

Ah, The White Stripes too :D

Great stuff. There are definitely one or two interesting ones in there. Daughters would be a great shout for a metal act imo. They have a relatively new album I think. Not listened to them in years but I remember them being absolutely nuts! 

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Here we go again...

image.thumb.png.2b03356483976c9b530d768c1c83a618.png

Great stuff. There are definitely one or two interesting ones in there. Daughters would be a great shout for a metal act imo. They have a relatively new album I think. Not listened to them in years but I remember them being absolutely nuts! 

5 minutes ago, Swanmob said:

They're not much of a metal act anymore - the last album sounds a like Protomartyr meets Swans imo - but as you can tell from that description it's the kinda thing that Primavera will be all over.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, xxialac said:

With the exception of a small number of ridiculous names (eg Kate Bush), it's actually a much better fake than the average poster and almost believable. 

It has Fleetwood Mac fourth down on one day when they're bigger than any act who will play Primavera. It also has The White Stripes headlining who don't exist.

It's probably the least believable fake poster I've seen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They're not much of a metal act anymore - the last album sounds a like Protomartyr meets Swans imo - but as you can tell from that description it's the kinda thing that Primavera will be all over.

I like protomartyr and swans so I would be willing to give that kind of hybrid sound a whirl! 

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

It has Fleetwood Mac fourth down on one day when they're bigger than any act who will play Primavera. It also has The White Stripes headlining who don't exist.

It's probably the least believable fake poster I've seen.

Yeah I was including Fleetwood Mac and White Stripes in my 'small number of ridiculous names'