Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

1 minute ago, Fabrizzo said:

They're ruled out

FB_IMG_1543245172705.jpg

Okay thanks for clarification. Personally happy about this. Excited that lots of lineups are coming out with similar headliners or selected from a pool of 6 or 7. I hope Primavera waiting to announce is because it's something different.

7 minutes ago, Chilly Toad said:

Are they saying with their messages that they take the money they received by selling part of their shares and invest it in their lineup? New normal = higher paid bands? That football thing = we spend as much as McCool and battle with them?

No and no. Not their philosophy at all.

They are just toying with their marketing campaign ("ex-Indie" baseball cap, "My fake line-up was better" tote bag). #TheNewNormal fits perfectly.

1 hour ago, Createur said:

No and no. Not their philosophy at all.

They are just toying with their marketing campaign ("ex-Indie" baseball cap, "My fake line-up was better" tote bag). #TheNewNormal fits perfectly.

Ok, so rumours on early announcement and great line-up might just be fake news? :-D

Auditori would be the only place they could put him to make it more memorable. Otherwise people would just wander over to tick it off their bucket list and then disperse.

I'm hugely looking forward to the auditori resuming normal service i.e. for the 3 days again. Missed not having it last year massively.

17 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Auditori would be the only place they could put him to make it more memorable. Otherwise people would just wander over to tick it off their bucket list and then disperse.

I'm hugely looking forward to the auditori resuming normal service i.e. for the 3 days again. Missed not having it last year massively.

spiritualized was amazing last year.

• Upvote 1

I'm almost certain that they will not release it out of the blue.

They change their prices after the lineup is announced so usually give people a couple weeks notice. As much as I want to believe releasing the lineup poster is a labour of love, with Glastonbury back on this year they'll be trying to be as strategic as possible with the poster in terms of marketing.

For that reason, I think we'll get the poster before Christmas.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

I'm almost certain that they will not release it out of the blue.

They change their prices after the lineup is announced so usually give people a couple weeks notice. As much as I want to believe releasing the lineup poster is a labour of love, with Glastonbury back on this year they'll be trying to be as strategic as possible with the poster in terms of marketing.

For that reason, I think we'll get the poster before Christmas.

Totally agree with all of this.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Chilly Toad said:

Oh, I think there are many ways he could fit in. Think acoustic set at the Auditori, for example (I know the chances of that happening, of course). Always presuming he is willing to play along - admittedly a big if.

Well, maybe he can read his nobel speech in the Auditori... lol