Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

20 minutes ago, Vasodeagua said:

Fake Poster

That's very, very similar to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/primaverasound/comments/9wojry/my_fake_lineup_was_better_ps19/

But man, a 6-hour Johnny Jewel DJ Set? I'm all in for that. Also Burial! It's nice to believe.

Edited by Gregorick

13 hours ago, Gregorick said:

That's very, very similar to this: https://www.reddit.com/r/primaverasound/comments/9wojry/my_fake_lineup_was_better_ps19/

But man, a 6-hour Johnny Jewel DJ Set? I'm all in for that. Also Burial! It's nice to believe.

Must have been done by the same guy. It seems that he dropped Kanye and Drake trying to make it more believable...

8 minutes ago, Lars said:

Maybe stating the obvious. But all posters will be fake until the official one is revealed. Some poster are more "believable" than others. 

That's not quite true. Last year a poster was posted on here before the official one and despite attracting a lot of mockery it turned out to have the correct lineup.

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

That's not quite true. Last year a poster was posted on here before the official one and despite attracting a lot of mockery it turned out to have the correct lineup.

Come to think about it, what was THE END? all about on last year's video? From memory Skepta and Los Planetas were added - hardly enough to justify their teaser.

36 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Come to think about it, what was THE END? all about on last year's video? From memory Skepta and Los Planetas were added - hardly enough to justify their teaser.

I think there is nothing to expect. Not the first time that Primavera communication is a bit messy... 

3 hours ago, Chilly Toad said:

Iggy Pop will be in Australia in late April (Byron Bay Bluesfest), along with Kurt Vile, who will tour Australia until the end of April. Iggy Pop then in Greece June 6th. PS might fit in nicely there for both. Same for Nathaniel Rateliffe who also play that festival, but is he PS material? For me, yes!

Iggy would be great. Kurt Vile would be nice too, used to be a huge fan a few years ago so would see him. He'd be great on rayban stage early evening.