Primavera Sound 2019

Runnerups

48 minutes ago, Chilly Toad said:

Just a question for the more knowledgeable ones here: would Fleetwood Mac possibly fill the "oldtimer" as in Van Morrison, Patti Smith etc. slot? Would they eat up too much of the budget? Would they be a good fit at all?

Way too expensive for an oldie.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:09 PM, diogozsz said:
Do y'all think Primavera Radio might be giving clues about next year's lineup? I've noticed Sharon van Etten, Boards of Canada or Janelle Monáe playing several times.

If Boards of Canada play Primavera I'll buy everyone a drink :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, livenstu said:

I can see Janelle Monae & Sharon Van Etten being there.  Thom Yorke would be cool, Primavera loving their Soundtrack composers recently.  Anderson.Paak & Childish Gambino possibly??  Smaller acts - would love Khruangbin, Orielles, King Krule, Jessica Pratt.

I don't think King Krule would fit as a "small act", he's getting bigger

Was there a reason why they only had one day of the Auditori this year? Is this festival getting too big? Or could they just not book enough acts for it?? Hope it comes back fully next year, there are a lot of potential acts that could play it. Julia Holter, Jlin, Low, Tim Hecker, Vashti Bunyan, Serpentwithfeet.

11 minutes ago, ZXCVBNM said:

Was there a reason why they only had one day of the Auditori this year? Is this festival getting too big? Or could they just not book enough acts for it?? Hope it comes back fully next year, there are a lot of potential acts that could play it. Julia Holter, Jlin, Low, Tim Hecker, Vashti Bunyan, Serpentwithfeet.

I think they said it wasn't available on the two of the days and that's why the Stranger Things soundtrack thing had to be elsewhere. I'm not too sure why it was unavailable though but I think it's meant to be back to normal next year.

29 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

What do y'all think about this? Gabi's showing interest on J Balvin @ Primavera 

IMG_43bzcp.jpg

Gabi last night was at J Balvin’s show in Miami, he also attended some kind of event with J himself, you can check it out on Gabi’s IG. He’s also in rotation on RadioPS... 

So he could be on the lineup, i guess, i don’t know how popular he is in Europe though. Not my cup of tea anyway