2 month countdown

bottonrob

Hi all

With us now hitting June and my brain switching into summer fun mode a couple of q's if I may... (apologies if already covered but I not been as engaged this year as in prev's)

1. Has anyone produced a leader-board for the annual 'Buy Thurlow a beer' lineup game?
  2. Was there an agreement on a day/time for an efest group meet up? (if not & some people aren't arriving until Friday then maybe noon Saturday? which bar dependent on lineup?)
  3. Has anyone keep keeping any attention to the secret party stuff and this password malarkey?
  4. Does anyone have any info on Thursday yet? Is it just Hacienda Classical playing?
  5. ...and finally... due to an issue with an international restraining order or something, I have not been able to facebook message Belinda, could someone do with on my behalf??? (don't mention my name, just say a mutual creepy friend so she doesn't guess it is me and I don't have to mess around with all that court shit again!)

Thanks

Rob

10 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Hi all

With us now hitting June and my brain switching into summer fun mode a couple of q's if I may... (apologies if already covered but I not been as engaged this year as in prev's)

1. Has anyone produced a leader-board for the annual 'Buy Thurlow a beer' lineup game?
  2. Was there an agreement on a day/time for an efest group meet up? (if not & some people aren't arriving until Friday then maybe noon Saturday? which bar dependent on lineup?)
  3. Has anyone keep keeping any attention to the secret party stuff and this password malarkey?
  4. Does anyone have any info on Thursday yet? Is it just Hacienda Classical playing?
  5. ...and finally... due to an issue with an international restraining order or something, I have not been able to facebook message Belinda, could someone do with on my behalf??? (don't mention my name, just say a mutual creepy friend so she doesn't guess it is me and I don't have to mess around with all that court shit again!)

Thanks

Rob

No.

No but Saturday at noon sounds like a plan if no one else has a preference.

No idea. 

Dont know but I’m sorry I’m missing Hacienda on the Thursday.

I’m glad your over Belinda mate. Apparently she hasn’t been seen for a while.......