LRDJ

Slam Dunk 2019

5 minutes ago, justanothername said:

:ninja: 

maybe

Out of all the posts you've made on this site, this is hands down the worst. Delete it

No chance. 

Anyone knows the site in Leeds? planning to fly there for a weekend city trip and enjoy the festival on Saturday.

Or better planing a trip to London and go from there to the festival? Are there trains back at Sunday night?

Think there could be a chance of a few of these turning up and maybe Gerard Way as he has a new tune out.

09EEF6E6-238C-477A-8C90-6C7B02EB295A.png

2 hours ago, foolee said:

Think there could be a chance of a few of these turning up and maybe Gerard Way as he has a new tune out.

09EEF6E6-238C-477A-8C90-6C7B02EB295A.png

Dropkicks for Fireball headliner I reckon.

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Not think that'll be NOFX?

Sub it then maybe?, they were the headliner for the fireball tour so I'd expect them to be on that stage at Slam Dunk.

NOFX are perfect for the Fireball headline, but Dropkicks behind them would be lovely.

Looking at what it says under the name of Bowling for Soup, they could well be a shout.

56 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

NOFX are perfect for the Fireball headline, but Dropkicks behind them would be lovely.

Looking at what it says under the name of Bowling for Soup, they could well be a shout.

BFS on their last ever 3rd tour lol.

Yes Dropkick Murphy's subbing to NOFX would be ace but in that case I'm hoping NFG don't sub main and now Only play 3rd down. NFG, Dropkicks and NOFX would be a ticket purchased. Likely to be another couple I'd watch too. 

On 10/17/2018 at 8:44 PM, Steve1000 said:

Every time Gallows play a show, do people say "I know it's 1 in a million, but imagine if Frank came!"?

Isn't that the only reason why people still go to their shows, in the hopes Frank is there? Everything after Grey Britain sucked anyways, sorry Wade mate.

6 minutes ago, jcarb said:

Isn't that the only reason why people still go to their shows, in the hopes Frank is there? Everything after Grey Britain sucked anyways, sorry Wade mate.

Self titled is full'o bangers 

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Self titled is full'o bangers 

Has a few decent songs, just stuff like Everybody loves you just makes me cringe.
It's probably in part that when I saw them on that album cycle and Wade was off his face and wasn't all that great.

3 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Next announcement Tuesday.

Hoping for something much better than the first announcement, barely anything there for me.

Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish are touring just now. Possibly one of those for the Fireball?

Zebrahead is on that tour as well, so the house band are all set for an announcement.

I'm expecting some of Boston Manor, The Story So Far, Sum 41, Bury Tomorrow, Basement, Against The Current, Real Friends, some from the Impericon tour etc. The usual suspects.

13 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish are touring just now. Possibly one of those for the Fireball?

Zebrahead is on that tour as well, so the house band are all set for an announcement.

Yeah this announcement comes very curiously as their tour ends. RBF I don't think will be there but LTJ and Zebrahead most likely.

Let's have LTJ  middle card main and the Zebrahead, Dropkick Murphy's and NOFX to finish off 

Edited by thewayiam

Crossfaith tour finished not long ago as well. If they add them and a nice looking undercard, then with a hefty wage coming next week, I'm probably gonna take the punt.

29 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I’m bored of SD always getting the same bands. 

The upside is though that when two you want to see clashes you aren't waiting long to see the alternative the next time...until they clash again haha.

That aside, easily the best band for buck line-up I think of the year.

Here's hoping  Alexisonfire, Marmozets, Basement, PUP, Four Year Strong, Fidlar, Fever 333, Joyce Manor, Turnstile, Title Fight, Neck Deep, The Interrupters, Milllencolin all get annouced