Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

1 minute ago, LosingMyEdge said:

I think that's fairly good for a first announcement, surprised at the lack of big ska punk band, presuming Mad Caddies won't be so far up.

I think there is something for everyone in that announcement and it is about 1/10th of the whole line up

It's good a part from the headliner imo and not too keen on Waterparks either.

NOFX is an awesome surprise! Really happy with them, NFG and Gallows out of that list. That's a tiny portion of the lineup so I wouldn't get too hung up on it. ATL headlining is great because it means I'm free to go and see another headliner without worrying about the clash with the big headliner :P 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

NOFX is an awesome surprise! Really happy with them, NFG and Gallows out of that list. That's a tiny portion of the lineup so I wouldn't get too hung up on it. ATL headlining is great because it means I'm free to go and see another headliner without worrying about the clash with the big headliner :P 

This.  The problem I've always had at SD is that there's about 3 or 4 headliners that I want to see - so an average one makes the decision a lot easier.

I think this is a pretty good start and there's alot more to come. When you look at what last years first announcement was compared to this year and the bands that got announced after the headliner there were some big bands that got announced so think it'll only improve too. My girlfriend will be very pleased!

Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday, Sleeping With Sirens, State Champs, Four Year Strong & Trash Boat. 

All Time Low, NOFX, New Found Glory, Gallows, Mad Caddies, Silverstein, Story of the Year, Waterparks.

2 hours ago, foolee said:

I think this is a pretty good start and there's alot more to come. When you look at what last years first announcement was compared to this year and the bands that got announced after the headliner there were some big bands that got announced so think it'll only improve too. My girlfriend will be very pleased!

Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday, Sleeping With Sirens, State Champs, Four Year Strong & Trash Boat. 

All Time Low, NOFX, New Found Glory, Gallows, Mad Caddies, Silverstein, Story of the Year, Waterparks.

JEW, State Champs, FYS over today's easily...I was basically sold on a ticket from day one.