Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I am presuming with Neck Deep there they will now play below ATL on main stage as people had said they might be not enough to top it anyway and they are certainly huge with SD, couldn't go anywhere but main.

As It Is is decent enough for me but clashes likely.

I'm thinking Neck Deep will plat below ATL on the main stage, and NFG will play the same slot JEW played last year.

12 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

I'm thinking Neck Deep will plat below ATL on the main stage, and NFG will play the same slot JEW played last year.

I'm not sure if the stages are like for like - as I reckon that Bullet will take the JEW slot, as feel BFMV are too small for one of the tent stages....either that or their star has fallen further than I thought!

3 minutes ago, gary1979666 said:

I'm not sure if the stages are like for like - as I reckon that Bullet will take the JEW slot, as feel BFMV are too small for one of the tent stages....either that or their star has fallen further than I thought!

I saw them a couple of years ago. Sold a thousand (venue is 1800) tickets on a Friday night in Bournemouth and the support was Killswitch Engage. So make of that what you will.

1 hour ago, Traher666 said:

I'd Imagine New Found Glory would have a much bigger draw at Slam Dunk than they would at Reading.

Tbf possibly but Bullet aren't over them for no reason so they won't be on that stage. I'm not so sure with NFG being higher kind of than Neck Deep that they won't be 3rd under NFG.

18 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Neck Deep is awesome and I'm guessing they will be third down under ATL and NFG. 

Kublai Kan and Cruel Hand are awesome additions. 

This is one of the best lineups I've ever seen for my tastes. I can't wait. 

I knew you would love it and yes I'm guessing Neck Deep are 3rd down main which means I have a clear shot at LTJ atm. NFG I'd see over Bad Religion I think. About 13 bands I think that I'm bothered about which for a day can't be complained about.

19 minutes ago, jump said:

Is it possible there's actually an extra stage this year? There's more bands than there were last year and with the no clash between the heavy stages thing you'd think there would be slightly less.

I agree, think the heavy stage with Bullet could be an extra stage so could we potentially be seeing 3 outdoor stages this year, 1 for Bullet, 1 for ATL (where Good Charlotte played last year) and another with say Neck Deep/Simple Plan/New Found Glory as a headliner (same stage as JEW) which will create even more clashes annoyingly but I think that will be the case.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Neck Deep is awesome and I'm guessing they will be third down under ATL and NFG. 

Kublai Kan and Cruel Hand are awesome additions. 

This is one of the best lineups I've ever seen for my tastes. I can't wait. 

Probably the first person I have seen that even knows who Cruel Hand is, let alone think it's good.

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I really hope they don't clash Simple Plan with anyone I like, they're one of the main draws for me just because I haven't seen them. Would absolutely not skip Neck Deep for them though.

I'm really torn on ATL vs Bullet already, I don't want any other big clashes but I know it's inevitable with Slam Dunk.

Reckon they will headlining the pop pink stage with the Mezingers subbing maybe.

4 hours ago, foolee said:

image.png.85942985ae4109cfaa48b4bd4f31e3a6.png

Quick mock up of stage splits, don't know all the bands so unsure of how big/small they are!

I would have Anti-Flag, The Interrupters, Boston Manor, As It Is, LTJ, Simple Plan, NFG and ATL probably half and half. 

Got to be very much up there with line-up of the year but that depends on if you like a good line-up or boring 6Music Fests I guess haha