Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

Touche Amore are alright, whilst nothing special I enjoyed them the last time I saw them. 

Full reveal is:

"Following from last night’s announcement of Plain White T’s and Hellogoodbye we have 8 more #SDF19 bands for you… none of which have played the festival before!

Making their Slam Dunk Festival debut we have Touche Amore, Tigers Jaw, Microwave, Wallflower and Lights.

Also adding to the heavy side of the bill we have Wage War, Employed to Serve and Our Hollow Our Home ? ?"

Edited by jump

21 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye is a BOP. 

Now we’ve got those two rubbish bands I hope we get Forever The Sickest Kids with them too because I will shamelessly jump around to them until my shins snap like it’s 2009 and I’m in my first year of college again. 

Do you know something we don't?

Obviously means something different given we've had the announcement but bizarrely coincidental they post this a day after you mention them.

Edited by Jericode

14 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Do you know something we don't?

Obviously means something different given we've had the announcement but bizarrely coincidental they post this a day after you mention them.

Oh wow :P I know absolutely nothing, I’m afraid. I just got reminded of them last night after the Hellogoodbye stuff. 

20 minutes ago, somethingpersonal said:

Has anyone thought of having a go at the clashfinder yet for this year? It would be nice to see what we have so far laid out! 

Can't can we, theyve not announced all the bands or what stages most of them are on yet never mind the times 

Had a complete guess at stage splits for what's announced so far (we obviously know Punk in Drublic and Impericon):

All Time Low, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Story of the Year, Plain White Ts, Hellogoodbye, IDKHOW, Lights

Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Touche Amore, The Word Alive, Wage War, Employed to Serve, Our Hollow Our Home

NOFX, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Lagwagon, Millencolin, The Interrupters, Mad Caddies, Anti-Flag, The Bombpops

Glassjaw, Gallows, The Bronx, Cancer Bats, Turnstile, Knocked Loose, Angel Dust

The Menzingers, The Get Up Kids, Saves The Day,  Real Friends, Tigers Jaw, Trophy Eyes, Tiny Moving Parts, Microwave

Waterparks, Silverstein, Seaway, Wstr, Milk Teeth, Pagan, Wallflower

This is based on them saying there will be two heavy stages with no clashes but it leaves the second stage pretty weak if they were doing "2 main stages again". This was based on the amount of stages last year (but without the acoustic stage). As there are still more to be announced though, this could potentially mean another stage. Any thoughts?

A pure guess, based on the poster and stages announced so far.  No idea what the smaller bands are like, so could have grouped the last two stages terribly!  As Jump say, not much space left - maybe one on the main, a couple lower down, then acoustic stage (speaking of which - any of the other bands have acoustic material - loved the 4 Yr Strong acoustic set last year).

Main - ATL / NFG / Simpleplan / Plain White Ts / HelloGoodbye / Real Friends / Lights / WTSR

Jager  - Bullet / Atreyu / SOTY / Silverstein / The Word Alive / Wage War / The Plot in You

PiD - NOFX / BR / LTJ / Lagwagon / Millencolin / Interrupters / Mad Caddies / Anti Flag / Bombpops

Impericon - Glassjaw / Gallows / Bronx / CancerBats / Turnstyle / Knocked Loose / Angel Dust

Signature - Metzingers / Waterparks / Get Up Kids / Saves The Day / Tigers Jaw / Tiny Moving Parts /Milk Teeth / Microwave

Other - Touche Amore / Seaway / Trophy Eyes / iDKHow / Employed to Serve / Pagan / Our Hollow Our Home / Wall Flower

23 hours ago, Andrinald said:

Had a complete guess at stage splits for what's announced so far (we obviously know Punk in Drublic and Impericon):

All Time Low, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Story of the Year, Plain White Ts, Hellogoodbye, IDKHOW, Lights

Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Touche Amore, The Word Alive, Wage War, Employed to Serve, Our Hollow Our Home

NOFX, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Lagwagon, Millencolin, The Interrupters, Mad Caddies, Anti-Flag, The Bombpops

Glassjaw, Gallows, The Bronx, Cancer Bats, Turnstile, Knocked Loose, Angel Dust

The Menzingers, The Get Up Kids, Saves The Day,  Real Friends, Tigers Jaw, Trophy Eyes, Tiny Moving Parts, Microwave

Waterparks, Silverstein, Seaway, Wstr, Milk Teeth, Pagan, Wallflower

This is based on them saying there will be two heavy stages with no clashes but it leaves the second stage pretty weak if they were doing "2 main stages again". This was based on the amount of stages last year (but without the acoustic stage). As there are still more to be announced though, this could potentially mean another stage. Any thoughts?

Personally going for Simple Plan to headline the Signature stage...More as I want it as a LTJ clash would leave a big problem.