Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

I'd say we've got about half the bands, but there'll be 8/9 on the Fresh Blood stage that'll be announced separately. I think this will be the last big one and we'll get a few smaller ones to top it up and replace inevitable dropouts like they seem to have had in recent years.

But who knows. They may just add the Impericon stage bands and announce one or two more.

5 hours ago, Jericode said:

I'd say we've got about half the bands, but there'll be 8/9 on the Fresh Blood stage that'll be announced separately. I think this will be the last big one and we'll get a few smaller ones to top it up and replace inevitable dropouts like they seem to have had in recent years.

But who knows. They may just add the Impericon stage bands and announce one or two more.

We already have the impericon stage announced a couple of days ago.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

We already have the impericon stage announced a couple of days ago.

I know, but they haven't put the 3-4 new bands onto the main poster yet. So it will probably add those as well as another 12 or so names.

EDIT: Courtesy of Twitter, the new bands are apparently Cancer Bats, The Bronx, Angel Du$t, Milk Teeth, Atreyu, WSTR, Pagan, Seaway, The Word Alive, and Real Friends.

Edited by Jericode

19 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Milk Teeth, Atreyu, WSTR, Pagan, Seaway, The Word Alive, and Real Friends added

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/cancer-bats-milk-teeth-atreyu-and-more-announced-for-slam-dunk-2019/

Happy about Seaway but that's it

Yeah WSTR for me and that's it really. Was expecting something more than that and guessing they are all on the same stage?

14 minutes ago, Henrik said:

So far I make it 8 bands I really don't want to miss. What are my chances of no clashes? 

The Menzingers

Glassjaw

NOFX

Saves the Day

The Bronx

Millencolin

Turnstile

Tiny Moving Parts

If the Impericon and Punk In Drublic stage posters are in the right order it looks like Glassjaw-NoFx will and Turnstile-Millencloin might.

1 hour ago, jump said:

If the Impericon and Punk In Drublic stage posters are in the right order it looks like Glassjaw-NoFx will and Turnstile-Millencloin might.

2 hours ago, Henrik said:

So far I make it 8 bands I really don't want to miss. What are my chances of no clashes? 

The Menzingers

Glassjaw

NOFX

Saves the Day

The Bronx

Millencolin

Turnstile

Tiny Moving Parts

I don't know that Glassjaw will clash with NOFX as Glassjaw will play before Bullet with the heavy stage alternating and then NOFX will clash with Bullet I'd imagine.

7 hours ago, foolee said:

I don't know that Glassjaw will clash with NOFX as Glassjaw will play before Bullet with the heavy stage alternating and then NOFX will clash with Bullet I'd imagine.

That would be perfect for me! Getting to see Glassjaw and Nofx would be a win!!

48 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I can see Beartooth and Polaris getting added after the Architects tour. The second heavy stage that BFMV are headlining could look something like: 

BFMV / Beartooth / Atreyu / / ??? / Silverstein / Polaris 

Really hope Beartooth get added. I'm struggling for bands I love this year and although theres plenty ill happily watch, having them added would make the day for me. 

10 hours ago, Henrik said:

The Menzingers

Glassjaw

NOFX

Saves the Day

The Bronx

Millencolin

Turnstile

Tiny Moving Parts

Apart from comparing Impericon and Punk in Drublic you wont know until stage splits come out.

8 hours ago, foolee said:

Tbf, we're both assuming that BMFV are headlining the 2nd heavy stage, even though we know they're headlining a stage so it's 99% likely to be them, and that they're playing after Glassjaw. Can easily see the case being that BMFV don't clash with the main headliners so they play before Glassjaw even.