Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

13 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Surely NFG?

They were my original thought and subbed main last time they played, don't see them accepting a drop down to 3rd place. That said Pvris are probably bigger than they were and we don't have the B4MV sub yet I wouldn't have though, I don't think Glassjaw or Simple Plan are big enough to sub two main stages..I might be underestimating Glassjaw but Simple Plan could defo play 3rd down.

57 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Oh shit sorry. I don't even know who they are tbh.

Eh? That’s weird :lol: they’re legit one of the greatest modern pop punk bands. Parker Cannon is the most ripped off vocalist of this decade. 

I forgot about NFG, actually. Them below would make sense. Perhaps: 

All Time Low / New Found Glory / The Story So Far 

17 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

The only annoying thing is that, thanks to that insane stage, Simple Plan are likely to have a horrific clash with someone. I'm not a big fan of this.

Likely yes although as long as it wasn't against LTJ I'd miss any of the others. Clash wise I think Bad Religion is more likely and I'd like to see them but I'd miss them.

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Eh? That’s weird :lol: they’re legit one of the greatest modern pop punk bands. Parker Cannon is the most ripped off vocalist of this decade. 

I forgot about NFG, actually. Them below would make sense. Perhaps: 

All Time Low / New Found Glory / The Story So Far 

I'll listen to them....I probably know them but don't realize it's them.

NFG I'd like to see 3rd down but don't see it. Ideally I see, Bad Religion, LTJ, Millencoin, NFG, Simple Plan and The Interrupters. Anything else is a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The Bronx, Cancer Bats and Angel Du$t added. Impericon stage line up announced, one of two heavier stages this year. No clashes between them.

FB_IMG_1547399922060.jpg

I would catch Angel Dust and Turnstile if nothing else was on I was majorly interested in. Generally said though it's not my stage.

21 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The Bronx, Cancer Bats and Angel Du$t added. Impericon stage line up announced, one of two heavier stages this year. No clashes between them.

FB_IMG_1547399922060.jpg

Happy with Angel Du$t being added and I'm guessing the 2nd heavy stage is more towards the Metalcore then. Either way, I'm hoping for Glassjaw to finish first and then The Menzingers to headline a stage. Would be perfect for me really.

8 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Happy with Angel Du$t being added and I'm guessing the 2nd heavy stage is more towards the Metalcore then. Either way, I'm hoping for Glassjaw to finish first and then The Menzingers to headline a stage. Would be perfect for me really.

You'd figure Glassjaw finish first as Bullet will presumably be headlining the other heavy stage.

9 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

The two stages they’ve announced so far are so perfect for their demographics, I really can’t see where they go next year without it being a step down. 

Agree - hopefully will mean a successful fest, and then more £ to spend next year.  Can see the Fireball/PiD stage having a few repeats plus welcoming back Reel Big Fish/Goldfinger/Zebrahead - but hopefully some other acts like Pennywise/AFI/Sick of it All/Antiflag...

I can only echo what others have said, with the NoFX stage so solid clashes are gonna hurt. The only band I'm not fussed about playing on the Punk In Drublic stage is Lagwagon but I doubt I can catch all of The Bronx, Cancer Bats, Get Up Kids and BFMV whilst they are on.

I'd be surprised if Random Hand aren't added since they have come back from their semi-retirement last year.