Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’m bored of SD always getting the same bands. 

Same actually and with the new site not being in Leeds I might not bother this year. I really want to do Outbreak Festival and the Bon Iver APE day this year so I might sack off SD. Only bands that would really get me interested are Title Fight or a Modern Baseball reunion but I don't see either happening.

6 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Here's hoping  Alexisonfire, Marmozets, Basement, PUP, Four Year Strong, Fidlar, Fever 333, Joyce Manor, Turnstile, Title Fight, Neck Deep, The Interrupters, Milllencolin all get annouced

PUP, Joyce Manor, Turnstile and Title Fight would be nice but I can't see any of them playing. Also I wouldn't say FIDLAR are a Slam Dunk band.

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Same actually and with the new site not being in Leeds I might not bother this year. I really want to do Outbreak Festival and the Bon Iver APE day this year so I might sack off SD. Only bands that would really get me interested are Title Fight or a Modern Baseball reunion but I don't see either happening.

PUP, Joyce Manor, Turnstile and Title Fight would be nice but I can't see any of them playing. Also I wouldn't say FIDLAR are a Slam Dunk band.

If the announcement this week isn’t decent then I’ll be tempted to give SD a miss and go to Alice In Chains at Wembley instead. 

15 minutes ago, Bandit Tom said:

ADTR are too big for Slam Dunk now, they're contenders for headlining Download. 

I used to think that till I went to see them at Birmingham arena last year and it was half empty. I dont think theyre as popular as they were 10 years ago at all. 

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I suspect Dropkicks are on there. Don't expect them to have Papa Roach. Can see them being lower main stage fodder at DL. Would be perfect for that.

Have Crossfaith played before?

Very much potential for this to be the line-up to go to again this year...at £65 a ticket now for a day it's needs to be a bit stronger at the top end.

Papa Roach wouldn't be that far down at Download tbh...4th down/subbing 2nd.

I don't think any of The Front Bottoms, Marmozets, Against The Current, MxPx, SWMRS, Remo Drive, Tiny Moving Parts, Smash Mouth, Hawthorne Heights, Movements, Microwave, Flogging Molly and Knocked Loose have played before. I could see any of those playing. Maybe even Turnstile if Outbreak would ever let them.

21 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Have Crossfaith played before?

Yep, 2017, great set too.

12 minutes ago, LRDJ said:

I don't think any of The Front Bottoms, Marmozets, Against The Current, MxPx, SWMRS, Remo Drive, Tiny Moving Parts, Smash Mouth, Hawthorne Heights, Movements, Microwave, Flogging Molly and Knocked Loose have played before. I could see any of those playing. Maybe even Turnstile if Outbreak would ever let them.

Marmozets did in 2014, the rest seem like available options. ATC would be a nice choice.

Still betting on Simple Plan, they've not played it yet surprisingly.