Slam Dunk 2019

LRDJ

56 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

NOFX are perfect for the Fireball headline, but Dropkicks behind them would be lovely.

Looking at what it says under the name of Bowling for Soup, they could well be a shout.

BFS on their last ever 3rd tour lol.

Yes Dropkick Murphy's subbing to NOFX would be ace but in that case I'm hoping NFG don't sub main and now Only play 3rd down. NFG, Dropkicks and NOFX would be a ticket purchased. Likely to be another couple I'd watch too. 

On 10/17/2018 at 8:44 PM, Steve1000 said:

Every time Gallows play a show, do people say "I know it's 1 in a million, but imagine if Frank came!"?

Isn't that the only reason why people still go to their shows, in the hopes Frank is there? Everything after Grey Britain sucked anyways, sorry Wade mate.

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Self titled is full'o bangers 

Has a few decent songs, just stuff like Everybody loves you just makes me cringe.
It's probably in part that when I saw them on that album cycle and Wade was off his face and wasn't all that great.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish are touring just now. Possibly one of those for the Fireball?

Zebrahead is on that tour as well, so the house band are all set for an announcement.

Yeah this announcement comes very curiously as their tour ends. RBF I don't think will be there but LTJ and Zebrahead most likely.

Let's have LTJ  middle card main and the Zebrahead, Dropkick Murphy's and NOFX to finish off 

Edited by thewayiam