Looking for buddies!

Melina

Hey guys, 

Im a 24 year old girl from Canada, I’m getting a weekend pass for Leeds festival. I will be going alone from Inverness. Looking for some people to camp with or to meet there. Can also pick up some people if you’re on the way ?

Cheers! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, Melina said:

Hey guys, 

Im a 24 year old girl from Canada, I’m getting a weekend pass for Leeds festival. I will be going alone from Inverness. Looking for some people to camp with or to meet there. Can also pick up some people if you’re on the way ?

Cheers! 

Hey. 25 year old from Lincolnshire looking to go to Leeds festival too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I’m 21 from York, I might be camping solo as my mate is coming during the days but isn’t keen on camping. I’ve scoped out the map and I’m thinking I wanna camp in the green section as it will probably be the quietest and the cleanest (bit of a walk from the arena but I’m not fussed about that). 

7 minutes ago, GregC93 said:

Not a bad shout I've camped in orange before it was a bit to close to the relentless stage for sleep haha

Yeah I just kinda figured red & blue will be grim, orange might be loud, so that left green and purple and green was further which means a lot of people won’t be bothered to walk there! :)  What day you getting there? 

6 hours ago, GregC93 said:

Yh it's flat too which also makes a massive difference, I've got the early bird ticket so I'll rock up on the Wednesday afternoon what about you? 

Yeah exactly so should be nice and easy to pitch on, I’m at work Thursday so I’ll be arriving somewhere between 6pm and 7pm maybe with my friend maybe not! 

1 hour ago, Sarahh! said:

Hey! Im 24 from peterborough and am flying solo after a friend cancelled on me. Im coming down on friday and was looking for some camping buddies so I thought id post here and see what's going on :)

Hey! Come along and join us, my friend has also completely cancelled on me as of last night, we’re staying in green and could try save you a spot, what time will you get there on Friday?

5 minutes ago, lilybell said:

Hey! Come along and join us, my friend has also completely cancelled on me as of last night, we’re staying in green and could try save you a spot, what time will you get there on Friday?

Oh that would be awesome if you could! Im hoping toget there for about 12ish because I'm not much of an early bird ? Maybe we could all start a group chat on whatsapp or something :)

On 8/18/2018 at 10:37 PM, lilybell said:

@Zdavis99 @GregC93 @Kanashi @Mattgnik @lewisjarvis7 @Mell @Melina Is everyone still in need of people to pitch next to? Because we could all aim for Green, section B and set up a lil camp? Absolutely fine if people aren’t keen or have found others now but if we’re all flying solo then we may as well :) 

Sounds great!  Do you guys want to start a group chat on whatsapp or Snapchat?