Ed Sheeran cancels tickets

guypjfreak

Watching how he is cancelling tickets brought from other ticket companies ie viagogo etc.. So if you have brought any tickets from them you can go to the gig and apperently or hopefully which ever way you look at it you will be able to get a new REAL valid ticket.... Wot you reckon.. Good idea or not.. But some thing does have to be done imo so maybe it's a start. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44195496

It’s fantastic. Such a big tour to spread awareness for Twickets with too. I’m someone who often looks for cheap tickets on the secondary ticketing sites but would be happy for that to go out the window if it meant there’s no touting element persisting.

What Viagogo says at the end, however, does feel a little valid. Doesn’t seem like it’d allow in the competitions act for a company to be part of something that is pulping tickets from a competitor.

It's a bit like when pearl jam took on ticket master but no other artists backed them up so I'm hoping that with Ed doing it this way other artists will do the same.. I reckon pearl jams fight with ticket Master turned into a too personal thing where as Ed has just said no come along to the gig anyway and we will sort it out. BUT there's going to be alot of people who for what ever reason can't or won't be able to take the risk of going to the gig JUST INCASE they don't get a valid ticket... But I suppose it is a start and fair play to him..