Sign in to follow this  
Lumineer

Primavera Porto - going solo

Has anyone been to this festival alone before? Two friends have dropped out and I was okay with it, but now I really want to go...

Are there any meetups for this festival, I couldn't find anything online?

Advice appreciated, cheers!

My friend doesn't turn up until the Friday so let me know if you want to meet for a show on Thursday. I know what I want to see that day but suspect there's something that overlaps. 

It's a great festival, super relaxed and everyone friendly. Porto is an amazing city, need to set aside some time to see it too.

I've gone solo the last two years and loved it. Really friendly, chilled vibe - practically zero idiot quotient.

Have fallen in love with Porto too and it's great that there's time during the day to explore the city and surrounding areas.

Do it 😀

I  too am going solo. I didn't really think it through....I wanted a holiday and to attend the festival, none of my mates were interested... it's good to know it's relaxed and friendly! The fear has started to kick in...

12 minutes ago, grrrlscout said:

I  too am going solo. I didn't really think it through....I wanted a holiday and to attend the festival, none of my mates were interested... it's good to know it's relaxed and friendly! The fear has started to kick in...

You should of done Benicasim! That’s a bit of both too! Although the line up isn’t that great this year so maybe pick another year! 🤭