Campervan and early bird weekend ticket available along with return ferry crossing from Southampton to East Cowes Thursday / Monday for 5.5m long, 2.7m high vehicle with up to 5 passengers. All at face value

MattW75

Hi all

I have the following available at face value as I can no longer make the festival:

Campervan ticket at £236.50 including the service fee that they add on (£220 + £16.50 extortionate fee!). There’s no electric hook up just so you know.

Ferry £95 all in for the return. Southampton to east cowes crossing on Thursday at 15:00 for a vehicle upto 5.5m long, 2.7m high with up to 5 passengers. Returning Monday at 16:30.  

Early bird weekend ticket at £144.20 including the fees. I’ve only got one of these.

I would prefer to sell the campervan ticket along with the ferry crossing but I am willing to split if necessary.

Tickets have arrived today so can be posted via special delivery asap or happy for collection from Worcestershire area for that added peace of mind that it's all genuine!

If I have no takers on here by Thursday 24th May, I will be listing them all on Twickets.

Any questions, let me know.

Matt

Edited by MattW75

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...