Sign in to follow this  
Yoghurt on a Stick

2 tickets for Bearded Theory for sale.

Hello all,

I've just been informed by a mate that he and his girlfriend can't make it to Bearded Theory despite having tickets. So, he has asked me to try to sell them on here. They are at cost price (natch). I haven't had or got the time to think of a fair way of doing this, other than first come first served, and if they drop out, move to the second reply. 

I'm going to post this in a few places on efests. 

All I will do is provide you with the bloke's telephone number and email address, and you can sort it with him direct. 

Probably best to PM me on this if you, or someone you know, is interested.

Are they Villa fans heading to Wembley? 

Every year I end up missing Bearded in case Preston North End (Mr amfy's team) or now Villa end up in the Play Offs - it's finally paid off and I am actually missing Bearded because we are going to the Play Offs rather than because I left it too late to get tickets because we might have been in the play offs!

28 minutes ago, amfy said:

Are they Villa fans heading to Wembley? 

Every year I end up missing Bearded in case Preston North End (Mr amfy's team) or now Villa end up in the Play Offs - it's finally paid off and I am actually missing Bearded because we are going to the Play Offs rather than because I left it too late to get tickets because we might have been in the play offs!

Hello amfy,

I really don't know if they are Villa fans, or not. I've never heard them talk about football before. That could be because they aren't interested in it, or that they know that I find the subject intolerable.