Latitude 2018

AUNTYGIN

Hi, I'm new to Latitude. Please can anyone tell me if there is room for a tent next to motorhomes? We are going with friends with a motorhome and hope to camp next to them. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Edited by AUNTYGIN
Subject wrong

4 hours ago, AUNTYGIN said:

Hi, I'm new to Latitude. Please can anyone tell me if there is room for a tent next to motorhomes? We are going with friends with a motorhome and hope to camp next to them. Thanks in advance for any help. 

We take a caravan and pitch a tent for my daughter and BF with no problem.....

You will have to be travelling in the vehicle with them though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd guess (and it is a guess cos I haven't done latitude) but a photocopy of passport and a bank card would be enough especially if you use the bank card.

Good luck however you get your gin though. It does say there's a pop up co-op. Maybe pre load there?

17 hours ago, AUNTYGIN said:

Does anybody know if passport is really required as I'd for Latitude please? It's my only form of id and I don't want to risk taking it.

Probably depends on how old you are/look! Don't need I'd to get in, tickets aren't checked against names.

i've never had to show id, but then I was 40 when I first went