Line up now finished?

sinc72

2 hours ago, sinc72 said:

Are we expecting any surprise additions? I imagine there'll be more for Thursday but I wonder if all the calling out headliners have been announced.

Would guess that’s probably it. Maybe the odd addition to come but not expecting anything to get excited about.

I really hope they've got something waiting in the wings that will really surprise us but I'm kinda resigned to what we have. 

There is still some pretty decent stuff in the line up, just feel they've missed out/ignored a lot of good bands who are doing the circuit 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I'm still sort of convinced Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott will be there.... Which means I'm not going to believe it when they're not!!

Hope your right cg. Missed them at the bottom of my road last year and think they have loads of fine tunes. Get them and Craig Charles added and I’m happy.

I'm a tad confused on this. The festival is 5 weeks away. Are Kendal calling genuinely expecting people to turn up on the Thursday just to see hacienda orchestra? I thought there was going to be something more substantial for calling out stage but again that doesn't seen to be the case. I'll just have to drink myself to oblivion then!

15 hours ago, sinc72 said:

I'm a tad confused on this. The festival is 5 weeks away. Are Kendal calling genuinely expecting people to turn up on the Thursday just to see hacienda orchestra? I thought there was going to be something more substantial for calling out stage but again that doesn't seen to be the case. I'll just have to drink myself to oblivion then!

Think.....it`s normally just the main stage and Chai Wallahs that they open. 

On 6/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, Comfy Bean said:

Still hoping Craig Charles gets added in as a late addition. Liked it when he was on every year. Baggy Mondays often get added late as well.

It would be a shame to see him on before the Hacienda Classical though if they got him. I’ve seen both & CC brings loads of energy to the crowd & the Hacienda Classical is more of a chilled vibe for me. Be a bit of a know anticlimax when it’s possibe to appreciate HC for what it is. 

They told me they still had the Thursday lineup to announce and a surprise or 2 but they’re cutting it fine now. Maybe the surprise was the new VIP camping area ?

Only thing we know is they are not playing Sunday and they do not have an * against their name on lineup page or poster so shouldn't be thursday.

there are 4 subs according to lineup page and none are listed as Thursday.

• James are Friday so subbing for Catfish
  • Ocean Colour Scene are Sunday so subbing for Libertines

which would mean that Shed Seven and Bugzy Malone are subbing for Run DMC 

???

4 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Only thing we know is they are not playing Sunday and they do not have an * against their name on lineup page or poster so shouldn't be thursday.

there are 4 subs according to lineup page and none are listed as Thursday.

• James are Friday so subbing for Catfish
  • Ocean Colour Scene are Sunday so subbing for Libertines

which would mean that Shed Seven and Bugzy Malone are subbing for Run DMC 

???

Are there less acts on the main stage this year than normally announced?