What’s your wake up tune?

Baggins7

I have had the same song as my alarm for more than 8 years now and still think it’s a great one to wake up to. Not harsh and quite cheerful without being annoying. My wake up song is Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way. I was wondering if anyone else has a favourite alarm song as I am considering trying something new

27 minutes ago, Billjames7 said:

I have had the same song as my alarm for more than 8 years now and still think it’s a great one to wake up to. Not harsh and quite cheerful without being annoying. My wake up song is Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way. I was wondering if anyone else has a favourite alarm song as I am considering trying something new

That's @Fast Drones' alarm too.

I can't even access the factory set choices of alarm noises, let alone install a song. I've tried a number of times to put the alarm on, and failed every time. I'm exceptionally technophobic. I can get on to this site though, and am able to book things on line. Oh, and I manage to get banned numerous times from the Daily Mail website, and am able to come up with new identities to keep on with my campaign of shocking the shite out of the blue rinse brigade - They don`t like it up `em, Mr Mannering.