new Arcadia show confirmed for 2019

5co77ie

Emily confirms Arcadia will be back and have a new show next year:

https://www.musicweek.com/live/read/we-feel-really-proud-emily-eavis-salutes-team-arcadia-ahead-of-london-event/072375

“We feel really proud,” said Eavis. “They’re amazing, the Arcadia boys, they’re so creative. We’re also working on a new show for Glastonbury 2019 with them at the moment that’s going to be unveiled soon.”

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

I went to Arcadia on Saturday and thought the Reaktor tent was great. Could be used to split the crowds at Glastonbury

I agree, some of the shows were awesome too. Especially one that I think was called 'Network' with the dancers in the glitter ball suites and mirrors bouncing beams of light at each other - it was one of the highlights f the day for me.

On 5/8/2018 at 9:35 AM, Tommy101 said:

I agree, some of the shows were awesome too. Especially one that I think was called 'Network' with the dancers in the glitter ball suites and mirrors bouncing beams of light at each other - it was one of the highlights f the day for me.

Ah what a shame - we didn't see anything in there, as we found it far too hot and a bit whiffy! Hadn't realised there were shows in there as well. 

37 minutes ago, Laurenkfj said:

Ah what a shame - we didn't see anything in there, as we found it far too hot and a bit whiffy! Hadn't realised there were shows in there as well. 

It did stink in there. At first it was boiling but found a less busy area that was significantly cooler - there were still plenty of trips to the bar for cooling refreshments though.