Jump to content
adamski

On Blackheath

Recommended Posts

with the word PERFECT being used for saturday headliner and fest exclusive........maybe Smashing Pumpkins

 

Edited by retrokev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Suede have just announced a London date in October. Surely wouldn't be good for sales to play at OnBlackheath too.

Nah I think those dates rule them out, it's a month too soon in terms of when they're active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, retrokev said:

with the word PERFECT being used for saturday headliner and fest exclusive........maybe Smashing Pumkins

 

Didn't the Kaiser Chiefs have a song called Saturday Night?

Be afraid...

It's either them of Whigfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Didn't the Kaiser Chiefs have a song called Saturday Night?

Be afraid...

It's either them of Whigfield.

but with it being exclusive headliners or fest exclusive,cant be them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, retrokev said:

but with it being exclusive headliners or fest exclusive,cant be them

I didn’t know if they were playing elsewhere or not.

(wipes brow)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retrokev said:

with the word PERFECT being used for saturday headliner and fest exclusive........maybe Smashing Pumpkins

 

Or 'Fairground Attraction'...that would be bloody random

Suede I reckon. Their London show would sell out regardless

Edited by Flaminglippy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flaminglippy said:

Or 'Fairground Attraction'...that would be bloody random

Could be David Jason headlining?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Nah I think those dates rule them out, it's a month too soon in terms of when they're active.

I was agreeing with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Announcement on Tuesday according to their twitter/facebook.

Apparently the metro yesterday was predicting Travis and the Libertines as headliners....... Doh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, it really wouldn't surprise me if that quote about a Saturday night exclusive was just the fact they haven't updated their website since last year (Travis exclusive performing the man who).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I was agreeing with you!

I know, and I was agreeing with you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, adamski said:

By the way, it really wouldn't surprise me if that quote about a Saturday night exclusive was just the fact they haven't updated their website since last year (Travis exclusive performing the man who).

A fair point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hearing De La Soul are on the bill, after their no-show last year.

Also, Squeeze again and Craig Charles again.

I suppose we'll know for sure tomorrow. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fishman said:

I'm hearing De La Soul are on the bill, after their no-show last year.

Also, Squeeze again and Craig Charles again.

I suppose we'll know for sure tomorrow. 

Would be a good start. Squeeze had the biggest crowd of the day a couple of years ago. Really gonna keep an eye on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that is disappointing. Squeeze (who were third down a couple of years back) and paloma faith. 

Certainly going for a different crowd. 

Edited by adamski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, adamski said:

Well that is disappointing. Squeeze (who were third down a couple of years back) and paloma faith. 

Certainly going for a different crowd. 

Where have u seen the announcement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...