Solo visit

Natalie B

Hi  Beth,

Sounds good,

Im definitely seeing showhawk duo on Thursday night and Depeche Mode..

I did look at the app and made a schedule of interesting bands i hadn't heard of...but its a festival and schedules.......

I hope everyone has an amazing time...I don't drink or smoke so would probably be an 'old bore' for you.

I did however surprise myself by dancing a few hours to D'n'B at Cirque dr la Quirk last night and loved Showhawk.

Have Fun

5 hours ago, kevybhoy said:

yeah, see you there!

Ok it's near the helter skelter. I'll be the one with long hair in a plait over one shoulder wearing dark green vest top and black short jeans and probably drinking or eating something!

5 hours ago, Natalie B said:

Hi  Beth,

Sounds good,

Im definitely seeing showhawk duo on Thursday night and Depeche Mode..

I did look at the app and made a schedule of interesting bands i hadn't heard of...but its a festival and schedules.......

I hope everyone has an amazing time...I don't drink or smoke so would probably be an 'old bore' for you.

I did however surprise myself by dancing a few hours to D'n'B at Cirque dr la Quirk last night and loved Showhawk.

Have Fun

Hey Natalie if you're about come meet us! You're not a bore! Would be good to see you 

I had a kip and go 2 man tent for myself, now i'm a little overweight but to put in perspective I cycle to and from work (12 miles) on a single speed bike and walk at least 6 but up to 20 miles every day.

The tent was barely big enough for 1 person let alone 2, but I was awoken at 2am by people picthing tents in front of me, blocking escape routes and route to water....nevermind...when I went back Friday afternoon to get some water as there was no free water stations outside the campsite my tent was collapsed.  my water bottle (1/2 filled ten litre cubitainer was still upwright but in a puddle the encased my sleeping bag, mat, clothing, power bank and headphones.  after waiting at the fence for an hour in the sweltering mid day sun just to have a wander around the hugely over priced arena (£40 for prosecco, even though alcohol doesn't agree with me I do remember prosecco).

The tent and lack of free water stations has ended my festival.

I do also think, after Thursday night that there might not be enough facility to cope with the massive dehydration that will occur...30degrees has been predicted.

Please have fun

Edited by Natalie B
wrong word

Hi there I’m 29, at the festival looking to meet people for a drink / chat with the music. Happy to meet people who are alone and such. I’m with a friend, only the 2 of us, room for many more. Both like good: music, beer and food  

Im Ollie, gimmie a text