R&L 2018 Bracket Tournament

5 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Don't blame you, first promotion in 51 years or something right? Congrats 

Yeah 51 years. Cheers mate, massive day for us (as sad as it sounds going from the 4th division to 3rd :rolleyes:

Edit: no idea how I got you and @Odessa mixed up I know I'm slightly drunk but jesus Christ you don't even have similar usernames or pics.

Edited by TheWaters
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah 51 years. Cheers mate, massive day for us (as sad as it sounds going from the 4th division to 3rd :rolleyes:

Edit: no idea how I got you and @Odessa mixed up I know I'm slightly drunk but jesus Christ you don't even have similar usernames or pics.

Enjoy, happily send you back down next year xx

11 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Possibly, but you lot will hardly be challenging for the title if last seasons anything to go off. Wouldn't be surprised to see you down the bottom x

Not expecting to be tbh. We supposedly have a 5 year plan or something for promotion; last year was our first season back in League One after promotion and the aim was to consolidate our position. Was a solid season for us. Should be pushing on next season but as of now I'm just hoping for some progression and looking at a top half finish.

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Not expecting to be tbh. We supposedly have a 5 year plan or something for promotion; last year was our first season back in League One after promotion and the aim was to consolidate our position. Was a solid season for us. Should be pushing on next season but as of now I'm just hoping for some progression and looking at a top half finish.

Completely forgot you've only been back up for a season. Yeah to be fair that's a good finish for you. We can only hope to not be in the bottom 5. Hopefully top half but not holding my breath.