R&L 2018 Bracket Tournament

2 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

fucking hell what am I supposed to do with that 2nd bracket

Eh? It's a game. Just listen to a song of each and choose the least shit one or flip a coin or something. Most of this game seems to be "choose between a shit act and a shitter act" in the first round.

edit: I had no idea on Billy Talent v Underoath the other day but listened to the latter and they were okay, and listened to Billy Talent and they were terribad and I was astounded at how they get so much love on here.  So I voted Underoth and went about my day. And then I said "Muse" but had a cold so it came out sounding like "Buse".

Edited by dentalplan

8 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Eh? It's a game. Just listen to a song of each and choose the least shit one or flip a coin or something. Most of this game seems to be "choose between a shit act and a shitter act" in the first round.

edit: I had no idea on Billy Talent v Underoath the other day but listened to the latter and they were okay, and listened to Billy Talent and they were terribad and I was astounded at how they get so much love on here.  So I voted Underoth and went about my day. And then I said "Muse" but had a cold so it came out sounding like "Buse".

I mean, I was just making a jokey post about how they're both shite. I know songs from each band.

• Upvote 1

Voting closed.

Kate Nash and Sigrid went through from yesterday's and The Horrors and Sum 41 from today's.

Into the last quarter of the first round starting off with:

Pendulum vs Alan Walker

The Used vs Dua Lipa

(tough decisions, I know...)

Voting closes 11PM tomorrow.

(Clicked submit an hour early but Horrors and Sum stormed it anyway)

image.png.ff3b021c91e95cfb3deabae0e8aef58b.png   

Edited by TheWaters