R&L 2018 Bracket Tournament

Loooool I've never listened to Hollywood Undead before but just put their song Everywhere I Go on. That's straight up embarrassing, who listens to that?

So yeah I'll vote for the Kooks, they weren't even bad when I saw them on that day in 2014 where virtually no good bands played all day so I had to see something. Was my first day at a festival (since Bloodstock 2000 anyway) and the main stage was 0/10 acts from start to finish haha.

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

So yeah I'll vote for the Kooks, they weren't even bad when I saw them on that day in 2014 where virtually no good bands played all day so I had to see something. Was my first day at a festival (since Bloodstock 2000 anyway) and the main stage was 0/10 acts from start to finish haha.

Same for me, first day at a proper festival. I hung around the NME stage pretty much all day. Just looked back at the lineup and god the main stage was bad wasn't it?

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Same for me, first day at a proper festival. I hung around the NME stage pretty much all day. Just looked back at the lineup and god the main stage was bad wasn't it?

I saw next to nothing all day. Was actually on my own all night. I'd been with my mates most the day cos I was happy tolerating The Kooks and drinking at camp, but I drew the line at Blink 182, Macklemore and YMAS. I was at the FR stage during all that. The only way you could make the main stage lineup that day worse would be adding Hollywood Undead.

Think I ended up seeing Augustines, The Sunshine Underground, The Kooks and the first few acts at lunchtime on the NME. Not exactly a stellar start to festivals but I still ended up hooked by the time I was going home haha.

Looking at the lineup now and the other two days are really good. I remember being disappointed when it was announced, would kill for something like that now.