Stage splits / times

johnny-yen

I am pretty happy as all the bands I really wanted to see are not clashing. BUT I know I am a bit out of touch these days being a bit older but the calling out line up is just alien to me!! and Lucy Spraggen headlining!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Awful noise. The woods will be busy on saturday night!

Anyone got any calling out recommendations??

The bands I am really lookinmg forward to seeing are White Lies, FLC, Slow Readers..

41 minutes ago, Drfoxxx said:

The Thursday times, are we expecting them to change due to Kendal saying theirs another artist to announce? Any one have any ideas who it could be?

where does it say 1 to be announced? there has been pretty much 5 acts each year on main stage for Thursday and that is what we have already.

35 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

where does it say 1 to be announced? there has been pretty much 5 acts each year on main stage for Thursday and that is what we have already.

On the official website, on the Thursday page. Here’s the quote....

There are a handful of Thursday tickets left available here and with one more artist left to add, you won’t want to miss this! Thursday Entry Tickets are only valid in conjunction with a Full Weekend Festival Ticket.

https://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/thursday 

here’s the link

Edited by johnny-yen

3 minutes ago, johnny-yen said:

On the official website, on the Thursday page. Here’s the quote....

There are a handful of Thursday tickets left available here and with one more artist left to add, you won’t want to miss this! Thursday Entry Tickets are only valid in conjunction with a Full Weekend Festival Ticket.

https://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/thursday 

here’s the link

ah cheers, I'd missed that!

be great if it was another Amazon presents like with Happy Mondays a few years back but would they have to be on before Lister? (thinking stage clearance/set up times for Hacienda) or possibly acoustic set???

4 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Thursday performances on main stage are solo artists only ! No time to set up orchestra after bands so solo performance only 

All set up for the triumphant return of Frank Turner then, everyone be happy with that?

1 hour ago, footix2 said:

How will they know you haven't just turned up for the 1st time if you prepay parking though.... Absolutely stupid policy to recharge for parking 

Don't know.....good point! The only thing I can think of is that they take your pass off you on the way out - would that even be viable!? I can see there being hell on as not everyone will read that info pack

1 hour ago, Baby On A Stick said:

The info pack says arena opens at 5pm on Thursday. That seems very late, surely won’t get all the bands on. Didn’t it open earlier last/ previous years?

5 has been pretty standard since they started putting acts on Thursdays. Last year was 3ish but bands didn't start to maybe 4:30

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bottonrob said:

5 has been pretty standard since they started putting acts on Thursdays. Last year was 3ish but bands didn't start to maybe 4:30

Shimmer  band Definitely started just after 3ish last year but like Lochland said lot less set up involved in solo stuff.