Jah Wobble's Invaders of the Heart

eFestivals

• 4 weeks later...

That's a relief Kizzie as next week I'm off to Nice for with family over from Australia and won't have much time on my return to sort things.

Will you be going? I'm going up the night before and overnighting at the Caravan Club Site at Cheltenham Racecourse to fill my water barrels, top up my leisure battery and empty the waste tank.  Then a leisurely tow round to the festival entrance on Friday morning.

I'll be joined by two EFesters plus their partners. Drewstrat and his lady will be tenting and I've persuaded Feral Chile and her old man to dip their toes back into the festival waters and will be offering them accommodation in my caravan.  They'll be arriving after work on Friday by which time, hopefully, everything will be set up and the drinks suitably chilled.

If you spot my Dethleffs Camper twin axle caravan with, hopefully, an awning attached and a big flagpole, do call over and say hello.

Cheers,

Grumpyhack (aka Pete).

Edited by grumpyhack

• 2 weeks later...

Well Wychwooders, what did you make of it?

It was so scorchio that running for cover and keeping cool almost dominated.

I was a bit disappointed this year - a couple of good bands for me like Shed Seven at the end and I enjoyed the Gypsy Kings though some others didn't.  Likewise I felt Baxter Drury was a bit flat, though some others liked him.

The crowd felt pretty thin at times though the late night cabaret was pretty packed.