Coachella Live Streamwatch

CaledonianGonzo

As aesthetically pleasing but vacuous as Coachella appears to be, the live stream always gets me in the mood for festival season. Will be interested to see Beyonce's set. It'll be spectacular, no doubt. Would like to see A Perfect Circle's set too, if they stream it. Apart from that, it's a pretty woeful lineup for my taste

I’m at Week 2 having bought their version of earlybird tickets pre lineup release. Was putting a brave face on when the announcement was made but having hammered my Apple Music on acts I was unfamiliar with,  I’m mostly happy with my lot. 

There’s no getting away from the Sunday being one of the worst set of acts lumped together in my 20 years of festival-going, but there’s plenty to go at on Saturday with Brockhampton/Byrne/Jorja Smith/Jungle/Bey all clash free. Fridays lineup at its 2nd stage has a run of  Uchis/Caeser/TWOD/St Vincent/Jean Michelle Jarre – I’d be happy to take that at Pilton any day!! If a Paak, Frank or Chance had turned up on the Sunday it would have been a sweet old finish. 

Gonna do a Likely Lads and not watch anything until next week if I’ve the self restraint.

Edited by Badlands

8 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I’m at Week 2 having bought their version of earlybird tickets pre lineup release. Was putting a brave face on when the announcement was made but having hammered my Apple Music on acts I was unfamiliar with,  I’m mostly happy with my lot. 

There’s no getting away from the Sunday being one of the worst set of acts lumped together in my 20 years of festival-going, but there’s plenty to go at on Saturday with Brockhampton/Byrne/Jorja Smith/Jungle/Bey all clash free. Fridays lineup at its 2nd stage has a run of  Uchis/Caeser/TWOD/St Vincent/Jean Michelle Jarre – I’d be happy to take that at Pilton any day!! If a Paak, Frank or Chance had turned up on the Sunday it would have been a sweet old finish. 

Gonna do a Likely Lads and not watch anything until next week if I’ve the self restraint.

Yeah there’s probably enough if you’re there. Just at home being faced with choosing between Lil Calpol and DJ W*nk and muting the speakers is a task. I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

I have a feeling we’ll see the live return of Yeezy tomorrow night during Abel’s set. You’ll obviously struggle to avoid hearing about that but he’ll probably miss W2 anyway so that works out I suppose. :lol:

Edited by dentalplan

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

You lucky, lucky bastard. This is some GOAT shit.

You ain't kidding. Watched half an hour and peeps saying that this is the defining performance of the artist of the generation seem bang on, and all without an appearance from Tricky.

Sick how they have Eminem on the very next night - another entrant for biggest artist and pop phenom of the century so far - performing his diminishing output on what is now scorched earth. People are gonna look back on this festival and wonder who the fuck The Weeknd was - something that may have already started, given that I had to scroll past news reports of Kendrick's various guest spots yesterday to find a peep about Weeknd McGee's joyless production.

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

You ain't kidding. Watched half an hour and peeps saying that this is the defining performance of the artist of the generation seem bang on, and all without an appearance from Tricky.

Hova filled in in the role of 'person not fit to share the same stage as her'. 

She should have brought him on, reprised the Suck On My Balls bit and then got all 150 people on the stage to go Boy Bye at him.