Main stage

Saturday the 1975

Sunday Mumford and sons

Where music begins stage

Saturday years and years

Sunday foals

Other acts

Main stage

Saturday tame impala the strokes Bastille twenty one pilots Stereophonics bring me the horizon clean bandit olly murs

Sunday two door cinema club royal blood Rita ora Jess gynne Biffy cyrlo snow patrol dua lipa the vaccines

A few wild guesses, but here goes a few names I think we might see on the bill, haven't looked at their tour schedules or anything, but they have all recently released new music and/or have new stuff to promote coming out this year. Also not too sure about my positioning of acts, but given it a shot.

Saturday

MS- The 1975 / Twenty One Pilots / Tame Impala / Little Mix / Olly Murs / Rak-Su 

WMB- Lana Del Ray / Bring Me The Horizon / Mike Posner / Sigrid 

Sunday

MS- Mumford & Sons / Childish Gambino / Ariana Grande* / Rudiemntal / Clean Bandit / Sigala / Anne-Marie / 

WMB- The Chemical Brothers / Blossoms / Grimes / White Lies / Pale Waves / Jack & Jack

*might clash with her US tour

A few more acts I think we will see over the weekend include Foals, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo, Dua Lipa and FKA Twigs.

Edited by stanh

5 hours ago, jj200 said:

Headliners

Main stage

Saturday the 1975

Sunday Mumford and sons

Where music begins stage

Saturday years and years

Sunday foals

Other acts

Main stage

Saturday tame impala the strokes Bastille twenty one pilots Stereophonics bring me the horizon clean bandit olly murs

Sunday two door cinema club royal blood Rita ora Jess gynne Biffy cyrlo snow patrol dua lipa the vaccines

Have you listened to radio 1 in the past few years? You seem to have a severe lack of autotuned pop and r'n'b in your predictions 

34 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Have you listened to radio 1 in the past few years? You seem to have a severe lack of autotuned pop and r'n'b in your predictions 

I have a bit and im not into r and b

2 hours ago, stanh said:

A few wild guesses, but here goes a few names I think we might see on the bill, haven't looked at their tour schedules or anything, but they have all recently released new music and/or have new stuff to promote coming out this year. Also not too sure about my positioning of acts, but given it a shot.

Saturday

MS- The 1975 / Twenty One Pilots / Tame Impala / Little Mix / Olly Murs / Rak-Su 

WMB- Lana Del Ray / Bring Me The Horizon / Mike Posner / Sigrid 

Sunday

MS- Mumford & Sons / Childish Gambino / Ariana Grande* / Rudiemntal / Clean Bandit / Sigala / Anne-Marie / 

WMB- The Chemical Brothers / Blossoms / Grimes / White Lies / Pale Waves / Jack & Jack

*might clash with her US tour

A few more acts I think we will see over the weekend include Foals, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo, Dua Lipa and FKA Twigs.

I can't see why there are 6 main stage acts on Saturday and 7 on the Sunday. Usually there are 9 acts on the main stage and where music begins

26 minutes ago, jj200 said:

I can't see why there are 6 main stage acts on Saturday and 7 on the Sunday. Usually there are 9 acts on the main stage and where music begins

I haven't put the entire line-up on there, I have just put some guesses on there - the rest of the acts will most likely be similar to that of Dua Lipa, Little Mix etc.. After the BRIT awards I think we'll have a better idea of some more mainstream names that'll be on the bill, or just looking at the current Radio 1 playlist.

Muse? Assuming it’s bank holiday weekend, they’re free on Saturday, in Czech Republic Sunday.

I just want to know the location, just to see if I’m in with a chance of tickets!

21 hours ago, NickisGinger said:

Muse? Assuming it’s bank holiday weekend, they’re free on Saturday, in Czech Republic Sunday.

I just want to know the location, just to see if I’m in with a chance of tickets!

I can't see muse doing it since their tour dates are a bit tight. 

I think Mumfords are doing it again next year since they haven't got any shows then.

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

I can't see muse doing it since their tour dates are a bit tight. 

I think Mumfords are doing it again next year since they haven't got any shows then.

Erm ok hun

(P.S I wouldn't define 12th April - 26th May - 28th May -  as tight to pop in a Big Weekend performance)

Edited by NickisGinger

Mumford and sons won't be headlineing as they will be headlineing bottlerock on the Sunday of big weekend in America

46 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Mumford and sons won't be headlineing as they will be headlineing bottlerock on the Sunday of big weekend in America

They can still do it though, surely it’s still possible? (Not that I want them to be there!)

1 hour ago, NickisGinger said:

They can still do it though, surely it’s still possible? (Not that I want them to be there!)

They could open it on the Saturday

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

They could open it on the Saturday

They can still headline though.. they can get to California the next day with the 8hour time difference.

On 1/3/2019 at 1:17 PM, Ives561 said:

If Bring Me The Horizon are there they will be high up on the lineup 

Could see them there tbh. Radio 1 have premiered all 3 singles they’ve released off Amo so far - they love BMTH at the minute haha

3 hours ago, stanh said:

when about does the location usually get announced? 

I have a feeling they will release it at the end of the month on the last day of Jan slam

Main stage headliners

Tame impala and AM

Main stage subs

Catfish and Bastille

Where music begins stage

Headliners: twenty one pilots and foals

2 hours ago, jj200 said:

Main stage headliners

Tame impala and AM

Main stage subs

Catfish and Bastille

Where music begins stage

Headliners: twenty one pilots and foals

No, there will be some female injected in there somewhere. 

1 hour ago, NickisGinger said:

No, there will be some female injected in there somewhere. 

Yeah and some pop, and r'n'b, and rap and definitely not Tame Impala who I'm fairly sure have hardly ever been played on Radio 1

49 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah and some pop, and r'n'b, and rap and definitely not Tame Impala who I'm fairly sure have hardly ever been played on Radio 1

I saw them at Big Weekend & Glastonbury in 2016, but agreed I've never heard them on Radio 1. (I listen quite frequently!)