big weekend 2019

jj200

1 hour ago, DarthSaul said:

I've booked a Travelodge in Darlington, hoping I can get public transport or an Uber from there.

This is where I find out it's nowhere near...

Its about half hour on the train, probably your best bet.

1 hour ago, wlloe said:

where’s everyone thinking about staying, i literally can’t find anywhere ?

Come to Whitby! Cozy little seaside town ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Quackers- said:

Has there ever been a big weekend in London and if not would they ever consider having one there?

other than Olympic year, it will never be based in one of the main English cities until they run out of places to visit. Remit is to hold a festival somewhere that often gets overlooked

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 12:47 PM, NickisGinger said:

Going off key a little bit, Luton is going put in a bid to become City of Culture (?) in 2025. So if it happens and it’s successful, it’s going to be the first time it’s near me! (Unless it comes this way before then).

City of Gang Culture doesn't count i don't think ?

On 3/24/2019 at 12:47 PM, NickisGinger said:

Going off key a little bit, Luton is going put in a bid to become City of Culture (?) in 2025. So if it happens and it’s successful, it’s going to be the first time it’s near me! (Unless it comes this way before then).

Yeah, Luton won't win that for shite. Absolute dive.

19 hours ago, wlloe said:

Are there going to be any more acts announced? (& if yes, who do you think?)

I’m pretty sure Ariana Grande is playing the Sunday but they’ve been told they can’t announce until the last minute.

You probably won’t get many more Main Stage or Where It Begins Stage artists announced but there’s still the Introducing Stage to be announced.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, Stuart1000 said:

I’m pretty sure Ariana Grande is playing the Sunday but they’ve been told they can’t announce until the last minute.

You probably won’t get many more Main Stage or Where It Begins Stage artists announced but there’s still the Introducing Stage to be announced.

There's the stage spilts to be annconed 

On 4/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, Stuart1000 said:

What makes you think this? Just had a neb at her tour dates and she'd be in the US either side of R1 Big Weekend. Fingers crossed tho.

On 13 April 2019 at 5:12 PM, Stuart1000 said:

Foals were leaked by Grimmy also...

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

Foals, 21 pilots and dave added

I think twenty one pilots will be high on the lineup since they are headlineing all these fest's in the UK and abroad.

Dave will probably be lower than twenty one pilots maybe where it begins stage.

Foals could make a sub to Miley Cyrus or where it begins stage headliner. 

I don't think ariena grande is going to be annconed.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just listed 2 tickets for sale for the Sunday on Ticketmaster. Not sure how their resale system works with an event like this but they should be on there now if anyone wants to buy.

EDIT: It appears went in a matter of seconds...

Edited by Stuart1000