Hello I'm currently casting a UK based beer ad that is all about personal stories from festival experiences ! 

https://form.jotformeu.com/80993851591368

this is a link to the casting form . there is money, and a chance to get free tickets to a big festival ! 

let me know whether you would be interested - pass the form on to your friends all are welcome !

very best 

Danny 

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:41 AM, jj200 said:

last year i was watching little mix at big weekend online and there was a word-rode malfunction. one of the girls in little mix had trousers ripped.

So, I got to the word 'word-rode' and thought immediately that that must be like an autocue for Little Mix, in case they needed it. I then read the word 'malfunction' and thought 'fuck me - has the 'autocue' fucked up and one of them reading it is singing out something that they shouldn't'? Eagerly, I read on further, and read the 'trousers ripped'. 

Now I know the name Little Mix, but don't consciously know of their music. That said, did they as even younger people, go to the Bucks Fizz School Of Dance & Music? And if so, were they at the back of the class? 

Seriously though, as I don't know Little Mix, I think it only fair to go off and listen to one of their tracks. I could be wrong in my assumption Life has taught me that it's wrong to assume in instances like this.

As a wild aside, what do you think of my new jacket, which ties up at the back?

See the source image

21 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So, I got to the word 'word-rode' and thought immediately that that must be like an autocue for Little Mix, in case they needed it. I then read the word 'malfunction' and thought 'fuck me - has the 'autocue' fucked up and one of them reading it is singing out something that they shouldn't'? Eagerly, I read on further, and read the 'trousers ripped'. 

Now I know the name Little Mix, but don't consciously know of their music. That said, did they as even younger people, go to the Bucks Fizz School Of Dance & Music? And if so, were they at the back of the class? 

Seriously though, as I don't know Little Mix, I think it only fair to go off and listen to one of their tracks. I could be wrong in my assumption Life has taught me that it's wrong to assume in instances like this.

As a wild aside, what do you think of my new jacket, which ties up at the back?

See the source image

it's needs to be cool like my sunglasses.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 6:47 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

If you'll excuse the expression, but if this is the vein that we are going to go down (on), then there's this story - someone off efests once wrote about turning a corner at Glastonbury and seeing a bloke w*nking adjacent to a couple having sex some metres away on a hay block. LMFAO

in the 80's god knows what marquee tent it was there was a Couple who must have sneaked in as it was closed - anyway at some point in time they started screwing but they had not thought about their location because behind them there was a strong light and this projected a silhouette on the marquee tent - it was so bloody funny and there must have been a good 30 watching and at one point of time many started clapping - must have baffled the couple as to what the hell was going on. 

Edited by glasto-worker