Rewind South

Cjm

I was a big V Festival fan, having been to and camped at V Fest at Weston Park from 2006 to the finale last year in 2017. Was upset by the decision to not have Rize at Weston Park this year, coupled with the slight date change and ‘disappointing’ line-up. So, I finally decided to take the plunge, and order tickets for Rewind South, as it’s the same weekend, and have always loved 80’s music. To be honest, I also felt very old at the past few V Festivals, they were full of kids. I am 42 now, not 16. So, am hoping Rewind will be more my scene. Has anyone on here been to Rewind before, and can offer any tips/advice please? I gather it’s about half the size of V Festival which was around 80,000? Do the Festival run any coach services through the country, or just down South? How easy is it to get to the drop off point? I believe the site is 1.5 miles from the local train station, is this correct? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2018 at 9:38 PM, Cjm said:

I was a big V Festival fan, having been to and camped at V Fest at Weston Park from 2006 to the finale last year in 2017. Was upset by the decision to not have Rize at Weston Park this year, coupled with the slight date change and ‘disappointing’ line-up. So, I finally decided to take the plunge, and order tickets for Rewind South, as it’s the same weekend, and have always loved 80’s music. To be honest, I also felt very old at the past few V Festivals, they were full of kids. I am 42 now, not 16. So, am hoping Rewind will be more my scene. Has anyone on here been to Rewind before, and can offer any tips/advice please? I gather it’s about half the size of V Festival which was around 80,000? Do the Festival run any coach services through the country, or just down South? How easy is it to get to the drop off point? I believe the site is 1.5 miles from the local train station, is this correct? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there I have been to rewind for 3 years running and would like to go this year but got no one to go with as every one has pulled out of this year! coz they dont like the line up I dont see what the issue is its good line up. any way its small festival with a grate atoms-fear its about 30k there in numbers and camp site very clean and easy to get to. town is only 20 min walk with good views of the boats going by. 

• 4 years later...