Your Dream Ten Acts for 2019

Alex DeLarge

48 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Kate Bush is the only one that's actually possible, although it's probably no more likely.

I know what you mean, although the programme from her ‘Before the Dawn’ shows illustrate how unbelievably precious she was about choosing a venue suitable for her whims. I honestly don’t think she’s any more likely to take to the Pyramid in her wellies than Floyd etc.

9 hours ago, henry bear said:

I know what you mean, although the programme from her ‘Before the Dawn’ shows illustrate how unbelievably precious she was about choosing a venue suitable for her whims. I honestly don’t think she’s any more likely to take to the Pyramid in her wellies than Floyd etc.

It's really the dead people that are the stickers with the band's. And she has played live most recently.

I wonder what on earth she's up to? Live album was out ages ago, son is 20 this year, so he doesn't take up much time. She's only 59, not particularly old for an artist. 

If she's not playing the pyramid then I want another bloody album!

1. Butch Walker

2. The Hold Steady

3. Neil Young

4. Dingus Khan

5. The Pogues

6. G 'n'  R

7. Aretha Franklin

8. Jesse Malin 

9. The Specials

10. Alice Cooper

Edited by Gnomicide
Forgot about Dingus so took out least likely.

Thinking about the stages of a day rather than a 10-artist Christmas list so I can spread the joy out a bit...

Early Doors

The Magic Gang

Terrorvision (first transport away slot @Woffy)

Late Afternoon

Diana Ross

Ladysmith Black Mambazo

Sunset

War on Drugs

Headliner

Daft Punk

R.E.M.

Late Night / Wee Small Hours

Andrew WK

Kolsch

Etherwood

Edited by Quark

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Definitely this. She's currently touring "The Miseducation of" around America - surely one of the greatest albums of all time, I can't believe that was 20 years ago!

Where do you reckon she'd slot in nowadays? Legend Slot? West Holts headline maybe?