Craig David's Gargantuan Crowd

CaledonianGonzo

19 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

this is the correct answer.

he/T5 played Sonic the previous year at night and obviously had nowhere near that sized crowd....

It was in the afternoon, and it was still absolutely rammed - we were already there, but friends gave up trying to get into the dance village as it was so busy

On 4/8/2018 at 11:13 AM, Hugh Jass said:

I was stuck in the gridlock on the Railway Track when Rag was on, it was absolutely mental.

Yeah, I crossed the Other field from the Dance Village end in order to not get into Groove Armada in the Stonebridge Bar and the Other field was hell on earth during Rag and Bone Man. There were people standing between the tents at the back of the field.

Got to admit it was scary leaving the pyramid and going to the other stage via the left hand side! I ve been stuck there before with people being gridlocked both ways it really doesnt help when people use fake excuses to get through! One day those fakes may be real and something could happen! 

9 hours ago, Laurenkfj said:

It was in the afternoon, and it was still absolutely rammed - we were already there, but friends gave up trying to get into the dance village as it was so busy

no, it was at 7:40PM, and I walked through the "dance village" ie. Silver Hayes at that time on the way to the Pyramid with no issues, so it wasn't that busy in that area.

Was I the only one who thought he was shite? Granted I wouldn't buy his records but we went ready to enjoy it on a Lionel Richie sort of level, but the TS5 shit and all his covers just got boring. He has a great voice but it wasn't enough. He had the same amount of stage time as The National! Granted The National's set wasn't their best either...

Edited by arcade fireman

On 09/04/2018 at 2:05 PM, Homer said:

Yeah, I crossed the Other field from the Dance Village end in order to not get into Groove Armada in the Stonebridge Bar and the Other field was hell on earth during Rag and Bone Man. There were people standing between the tents at the back of the field.

Yeah I went back to my tent to grab booze for Barry Gibb towards the end of King Gizz's set and it was ridiculous trying to get through Rag'n'Bone Man's crowd.